Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Oklahoma Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Oklahoma Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Gary Lewis

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-11-2005, 10:49 PM
Posting Guru

SwOkcOffRoader has a good reputation on FTE.SwOkcOffRoader has a good reputation on FTE.
Southwest StreetRod Nationals

Hey gang, thought id post up that the Street Rod Nationals car show at the okc fairgrounds is this weekend, April 15th, 16th, and 17th.........im not sure if i will be able to go to the actual show(im gonna try like crazy though) but i really want to hang out on south meridian where everyone cruises on saturday night and check out the classics where they belong, on the street!! ive cruised my F-150 there a couple times during this show and had a blast...this time im thinking about finding a spot to park and watch them drive by, i might have to get there early to find a good spot because the sides of the road fill up quick making it look like a parade is coming....if anyone else is interested in coming along let me know, i figured this could be an "unofficial" meet since last month we decided not to have an april meet...as Ken pointed out when i mentioned this before, the police have cracked down on this cruise night considerably and they usually shut down meridian by 9pm, but if we are parked i dont know if they can kick us out or not, so it could be broken up early, if thats the case maybe we can think up something else to do if need be.....also, anyone that is interested please tell me if friday or saturday would be better for you, i think they cruise both nights but i could be wrong.

Why is there never enough time to do it right the first time, but always enough time to do it again??
....Will work for Rep points....
Old 04-13-2005, 11:55 PM
Posting Guru

SwOkcOffRoader has a good reputation on FTE.SwOkcOffRoader has a good reputation on FTE.
well its a good thing no one responded yet....i dont think ill be able to go like i thought, looks like i have other things to do that weekend i wasnt aware of.....sorry folks, if anyone DOES get to go to the show, let me know how it was.............

Why is there never enough time to do it right the first time, but always enough time to do it again??
Old 04-14-2005, 09:56 PM
Elder User

ranger240 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I'm gonna go to the show, but I don't know when. those who have my numbers, call me on my cell and we'll hook up. the cruise, I will most likely forego, as I had some friends get ticketed for loitering, and various traffic citations.

"Go ahead and cook, Lois. We'll throw it out. Wouldn't want you to get rusty." -Peter Griffin
Old 04-16-2005, 12:11 AM
Elder User

OK, I am going on Saturday, don't know when..some time after I get a haircut, call.....
two zero nine, eight five one six

"Go ahead and cook, Lois. We'll throw it out. Wouldn't want you to get rusty." -Peter Griffin
Old 04-16-2005, 01:02 AM
Posting Guru

hey i get to check the show out afterall..... probably sometime in the afternoon......

Old 04-16-2005, 11:56 AM
Elder User

well call me when you get there, and we'll hook up or whatever.

Old 04-16-2005, 11:56 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Oklahoma Chapter