Minnesota Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: fordpower88

Dresser!!!!

Old 03-28-2005, 09:27 PM
s_floater
Freshman User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Dresser!!!!

Just wondering if anyone is headding to dresser on memorial day weekend. I had a blast last time and i am almost ready for it again.

Old 03-29-2005, 11:31 PM
aprice
Senior User
prolly not too expensive. and since the core races wont be there or any other major events it doesnt seem logical. I';m heading out to indian creek. i'll be post more info about it when it get closer, no reserve nessary there

Old 04-04-2005, 12:40 PM
lowboy250
Senior User
I'm in the Go-4's and I'm sad to hear you won't be coming. This year will be all about the trailriders. We're going to have a better band in the beer tent, the racetrack will be obstacles for all of the trailriders to use, and we're going to make the event bigger and better than ever!! We don't have the races so that we can focus on the people who got us where we are- the trailriders. We are also putting a large focus on where our shortcomings were last year. I took a survey of all of the people who registered last year and many of the changes that were suggested from that survey are being implemented. If you have any questions, let me know.

Old 04-04-2005, 11:37 PM
aprice
Senior User
lowboy250 i do have a question for you about dresser. since i live with in 10 miles of it and i have a friend that live within 100 yards from it what would it cost to just go trial riding without camping. i dont see the need to camp there and think its outragous to pay $80 for the weekened or more and not camp. i tried to email the club but hte club's email doesnt work. i tried the info and the webmaster's email

Old 04-05-2005, 12:43 PM
lowboy250
Senior User
I'm going to a club meeting tonight, so I'll check. I know that day trailriders don't pay for camping, but they can't be there for Saturday and maybe Sunday. I live really close as well, in the Pleasant Hollow development by Lotus Lake. Where do you live? I'm interested for information about the price- why do you think that $80 is expensive? Are other events that are the same size have lower prices? I need this information so we can keep improving the event. I'll check into the email. Thanks.

Old 04-06-2005, 12:24 AM
aprice
Senior User
i live over near centuria, my friend owns the house on the corner of F and M (acutually his dad but same difference) I thought about going just for Sunday and Mondy for the day pass but what do those do that decide to stay at the local hotels instead of camp. $80 isnt bad for the weekend if you camp there, but just for a weekend of trail riding its pricey. Indian creek is being put on cause the dnr is having a fit about i guess. they were charging like 20-30 i think for the weekend, though it was a 20 acre mud pit

Old 04-06-2005, 12:22 PM
lowboy250
Senior User
I checked, and the day passes will be around 15 per vehicle and 10 per person. If you wanted to go for less than all three days, it would be less expensive than paying for the entire weekend. The day pass won't get you into all of the areas, like the rplayground area (racetrack). If you're in to mud and mud only, we are planning on making our mud pit larger and trying to have a couple levels to it. If you think of all of the work we do on the trails, eighty dollars for the entire weekend including camping, showers, the beer tent, the three trails we have, free firewood, the camper playground area, and many other things, it doesn't seem too out of line. If you have any further questions, let me know.

Old 04-06-2005, 12:40 PM
s_floater
Freshman User
Had a meeting last weekend and every one in the club got signed up so i am looking forward to go play in the woods it is comming up fast

Old 04-06-2005, 12:43 PM
lowboy250
Senior User
S_floater-
When you are at memorial, Keep your eye out for an orange 79 250. That's me. I should be around the playground area (old racetrack). Feel free to introduce yourself, I'm always interested in meeting others that like Fords!!

Old 04-06-2005, 03:34 PM
s_floater
Freshman User
I will keep an eye out I am in the Big Dogs 4x4 club out of brainerd. I got a red amigo on 79 bronco frame so mabye will see ya i am almost ready to go just need a few more things and i am set.We have quite a few ford guys in the club. feel free to stop and say hi

Old 04-11-2005, 09:04 PM
luckytruck79
Junior User
I was planning on going for the first time this year, at least up until a month ago. Then I realized my wedding was the weekend after so it's a no go. Definatly will be there in '06.

Search this Thread