I started to compile a list of things I need to make my 59 F100 custom cab Styleside and, it's resident 390ci engine, road worthy again and it blew my mind! Here is the preliminary list;
1. Complete Cab Floor including the tranny cover and cab mounts.
2. New seats
3. Shifter for a C6
4. New Gauges (digital hopefully)
5. New door glass for both sides.
6. Complete wiring harness.
7. New front quarter panels for both sides.
8. New gaskets and seals for the whole drivetrain.
9. New bearings for whole drivetrain.
10. New panels for both sides of the rear of the bed where the taillights live.
11. New tires
12. New exhaust
13. New suspension hardware.
14. And last but definitely not least, A new steering wheel and all of the related hardware.
and thats...about...it.......for now....or at least until I look at it again.
Fast as lightning, Strong as thunder
1959 F-100 Custom Cab BIG Window
This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford Motor Company or its related companies in any way. Ford® is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor Company.