Iowa Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

Ok guys who wants a free FTE membership

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2005, 11:15 PM
monsterbaby
Hotshot

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Ok guys who wants a free FTE membership

I am stealing this idea from another chapter but want to get things going so I am gonna have a contest in this here chapter, and will give away a free FTE membership. for now this will be open to anyone who is an Iowa chapter member, but not currently a FTE club member.
now for the contest: trying to think of something that doesn't leave anyone out, (like having hte most stuck truck as that leaves the 2wd guys out), and has to be accaptable to FTE so here is what I want, the first person to post up a pic (or the best picture if more than one in the next couple of days) of thier truck with a female helping them work on it, wife, girlfriends, sister or other (or yourself if your a gal) the rules are this it must be your truck, and she must have atleast some grease on her hands just standing there holding a wrench is not gonna do it. I won't specify were you find the gal. I will give extra points if she actually has grease on her face too, extra points also if in a bikini, and double points if in a bikini in the snow. (gotta add a challange) but warning her she must be covered, and the pic must be PG rated as I don't want to get into trouble with admin over this.
If this works and everyone has some fun with it, then maybe I will do this again so come post on up your pics, and ideas.

Old 03-17-2005, 03:26 AM
fellro86
Hotshot
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
hey, 2wd can get real stuck too.... anyway, good idea. I am already a member, so it leaves me out, besides, I would have to go look for a pic, my female half doesn't get in there like she once did... as much as I love my wife, I really don't think anyone wants to see her in a bikini... not that I could ever convice her to wear one right now, maybe ever...

Old 03-17-2005, 04:23 AM
truckertaz
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well my wife rebuilds motorcycles would that count if it is parked in front of my truck? I have pictures of her working on my bike with my SHO in the backround

Old 03-17-2005, 01:45 PM
monsterbaby
Hotshot

Taz if you can get her dirty working on the bike, and then have her lean into the engine, or lay under the truck on the creeper for a pic I will count it. hows that. The whole idea here is to show your significant others interest or your ability to get a female interested in working on your truck and the reason I say it must be the truck is because this is ford TRUCK enthusiasts after all

Last edited by monsterbaby; 03-17-2005 at 01:47 PM.
Old 03-17-2005, 03:42 PM
truckertaz
Posting Guru
Well her maiden name is FORD

Old 03-17-2005, 06:30 PM
nogo73
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
, I'm out already oh well

Ok sombody start it off

Last edited by nogo73; 03-17-2005 at 06:32 PM.
Old 03-17-2005, 07:21 PM
farmb0y
Posting Guru

LOL!!! nogo, where did you get all them animations?? Those are hilairious!!
Sorry guys, I don't have any pics, and my truck is in perfect running order, no need to work on it.

Old 03-17-2005, 08:20 PM
nogo73
Posting Guru
right click on the pic and scroll down to properties and it will give you the [url] address on the internet.don't be such a (dont take offence but those guys are ****** to newbies thus that image) heres some more (the guy Initials that is in the tub are M.J.) there ya go thats a small taste of what we are missing out on , on this site

Last edited by nogo73; 03-17-2005 at 09:09 PM.
Old 03-17-2005, 08:32 PM
nogo73
Posting Guru
one more oh wait I guess I'll post some more I believe I jacked this thread

Last edited by nogo73; 03-17-2005 at 08:35 PM.
Old 03-18-2005, 07:36 AM
bad_purple
New User
Damn so much for me getting in on this, as I'm stuck out here in Va. and my wife is home in Ia. Not sure I want to feel the wrath if I were to find some other honey to take a pic with my truck..lol

Old 03-18-2005, 09:08 AM
Saurian
Posting Guru
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Already tried to get my girlfriend to take "interesting" pictures with the truck. Sorry, no luck. Besides, that's for MY eyes, not yours Rob.

Old 03-18-2005, 02:11 PM
monsterbaby
Hotshot

Originally Posted by Saurian
Already tried to get my girlfriend to take "interesting" pictures with the truck. Sorry, no luck. Besides, that's for MY eyes, not yours Rob.
hey I didn't ask for THOSE kinda pictures I want pics than can be posted on here I just said I would give extra points for wearing a bikini just to make it interesting I don't care if she is in a parka as long as she is working on the truck and has actually gotten dirty doing it, just want to build up some interest not only in the forum, but in getting women involved with trucks both of which I think are a good thing, and in the process will help support FTE too.

Old 03-20-2005, 02:14 PM
monsterbaby
Hotshot

Originally Posted by bad_purple
Damn so much for me getting in on this, as I'm stuck out here in Va. and my wife is home in Ia. Not sure I want to feel the wrath if I were to find some other honey to take a pic with my truck..lol
Well no faster than anyone is coming up with any pictures you might have a chance to get in on this, maybe I am asking for too much but just thought this would be a good idea as I figured someone for sure could find a gal that doesn't mind getting greasy to get something for free. It's been almost 5 days since I made this offer, and not one picture has showed up.

Old 03-21-2005, 09:56 PM
chrono4
Post Fiend
i can do this, i just gotta her to do it. maybe ill convince her with thoughts of a dinner an movie or somthing

Old 03-21-2005, 10:26 PM
fellro86
Hotshot
If only I had pics of my daughter when she was 2, rolling a fried diff from my 75 highboy around on the floor, hands as black as could be... she thought it was great fun, who was I to stop her?