Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Oklahoma Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Oklahoma Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Gary Lewis

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-16-2005, 01:18 PM
Postmaster

cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.
Why don't more of us Oklahoma Members have users galleries setup to show off pics?

I was just cruisin the galleries and wanted to see some of the Ford trucks that ya'll drive here in Oklahoma but quite a few members here don't have their free galleries setup? Why not? I for one would sure like to see some pics and some more pics of yer rides.

Daily Driver 1978 F150
Old 03-17-2005, 06:56 AM
Postmaster

NoMo is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
My "BS" answer is that I'm saving FTE bandwidth. The truth is that I don't want to take the time to keep two places updated... heck, I can't even keep one place updated!

http://www.makinhay.net - that's where you'll see 2/3 of the family's vehicles. I gotta get some pics of the '02 F250 up sometime.
Old 03-17-2005, 10:40 PM
Elder User

ranger240 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I will get those pics going right now, Brian!!!

"Go ahead and cook, Lois. We'll throw it out. Wouldn't want you to get rusty." -Peter Griffin
Old 03-18-2005, 03:22 PM
Postmaster

Silver Streak is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I would put more effort into mine, but every time I put new pics up (of my truck! no nekkid girls) I get a message that I have to take it down or keep it hidden. There's a few pics and some info about Sparky here
145 rwhp, 272 rwtq

2001 Lightning #127
13.18@104, no chip, no pulley, no nitrous

Confuscious say "Man who have no use for jackstand have promising career as jackstand".
Old 03-21-2005, 12:05 PM
Postmaster

cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.
>>>Topped.<<<< Not trying to put a guilt trip on ya'll, just wanted to get more feedback on this. C'mon guys and girls, the galleries are free. The only stipulations are that they be Ford truck related pics, and that they be clean. You can even have one hidden gallery. Oh ya, and I don't think they want the pics to show links to other Ford truck related web sites. I know we've got some great looking trucks on here. And the upcoming get togethers could make for some good picture galleries.

Daily Driver 1978 F150
Old 03-21-2005, 02:05 PM
Posting Guru

SwOkcOffRoader has a good reputation on FTE.SwOkcOffRoader has a good reputation on FTE.
my gallery is there, im just still waiting on ken to get the pics he took of my engine so i can replace the fuzzy ones in my gallery already....well, i guess its not like my engine is very pretty anyways....

Why is there never enough time to do it right the first time, but always enough time to do it again??
....Will work for Rep points....
Old 03-21-2005, 02:05 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Oklahoma Chapter