Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > New Hampshire Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New Hampshire Chapter Join Chapter Leader: 7283-F250

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-15-2005, 09:49 AM
Elder User

blu is starting off with a positive reputation.
1969 F-100

Have a parts truck if anyone wants it. I'm going to cut it up for scrap if I can't find a home for it.
Its a 1969 F100 custom.
No engine (had a FE 360) . C4 transmission I believe. Good glass. Power Steering. No bed but has a tail gate. Good tires and rims. Cab mounts are No good. Hood is not so good more surface rust no dents.
Its free have some other parts like FE360 block that can go with it hubcaps,gasket sets. Frame looks fine. Most of the cab interior is intact. Doors have rust on lower panels. Have digital photo's.

Anyone in CT wants it. East Haddam CT. Its on my car hauler at the moment could drop it off locally if someone is interested.
Old 03-16-2005, 08:00 AM
Elder User

blu is starting off with a positive reputation.
Looks like I may deliver it to Blonders in East Lyme if no one wants it.

Thanks

Upon edit Calamari's in Deep River is closer and open on Saturday's so it probably headed to the crusher there this Saturday or next. Nice set of 15" rims and tires...painful the thought of parting with my junk.

Last edited by blu; 03-16-2005 at 08:31 AM.
Old 03-16-2005, 11:52 AM
Senior User

Gregg C. is starting off with a positive reputation.
It's tough coming to terms and getting rid of old stuff. I have one more truck to cut up and sell on Ebay and then i'll have only useable spare parts left.

With the price of scrap you may get a good penny for it. I would call a couple of junk yards close to you and see what there paying. There seems to be a big differance in price from place to place. They probably will want the gas tank out of it.
Good luck.

Check the yards in New Haven if close. When I was pulling 8 or 10 oil tanks a week I would take them to a place called Bicks (I think). It may have changed owners but they were the highest price around. It was well worth the hour drive for me.
'00 Expedition XLT
'89 & '93 jeep Wranglers

Last edited by Gregg C.; 03-16-2005 at 11:57 AM.
Old 03-16-2005, 11:52 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > New Hampshire Chapter

Tags
1969, f100, ford, hood, open, truck