Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Oklahoma Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Oklahoma Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Gary Lewis

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-11-2005, 05:27 PM
Posting Guru

SwOkcOffRoader has a good reputation on FTE.SwOkcOffRoader has a good reputation on FTE.
I need some opinions....

ive been reading a few other truck forums online (oh my god!! im a traitor!!! ) lol......anyways, i noticed on one of them they are having a hard time getting their meets organized enough for even a couple people to show up....im thinking about posting on a couple different sites our meet dates and give an open invite to their members, maybe we could get a few new members here to FTE, or at the very least there might be a few more faces at some of our meets........ya'll tell me what you all think about this, is this OK or am i crossing over to the darkside??

Why is there never enough time to do it right the first time, but always enough time to do it again??
....Will work for Rep points....
Old 03-11-2005, 08:26 PM
all alone in the world

Jimbare is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
i think it is a good idea, but you will probably have to post them as an open meet [no mention of fte in the post], wouldnt be good manners.

jim
Old 03-11-2005, 08:35 PM
Posting Guru

SwOkcOffRoader has a good reputation on FTE.SwOkcOffRoader has a good reputation on FTE.
thats kinda what i was thinkin, dont want to step on any toes!!! well jim, welcome back, we never spoke much before you stopped posting, but im glad your back anyways!!! too bad you missed out on the BA meet in january, ranger240 and me drove up there from okc and met a few of your locals....good times!!.........about the other forums, im gonna be carefull which ones to post in, i noticed one of them was mostly high schoolers with crappy attitudes, im too old for all that rot......

Why is there never enough time to do it right the first time, but always enough time to do it again??
Old 03-11-2005, 10:49 PM
all alone in the world

Jimbare is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
gently now, couple of tthem are on here also.
some of the sites seem to be mostly populated by younger [16/30] people, some are like this one and populated with mostly older [30/100] people. of course all the sites seem to have a few of each, just boils down to differant tastes i guess.

jim
Old 03-17-2005, 01:06 PM
Senior User

76Forder is starting off with a positive reputation.
absolutely best to befriend then to enemize

76' F250 460 7.3L
76' Mustang II Ghia (engine TBD)
Old 03-17-2005, 10:37 PM
Elder User

ranger240 is starting off with a positive reputation.
HEY, JIM!!!!! nice to see you're back!!

anyway I agree with the open invite thing, then have a FTE banner or something to "REPRESENT" if you will....

"Go ahead and cook, Lois. We'll throw it out. Wouldn't want you to get rusty." -Peter Griffin
Old 03-19-2005, 10:35 AM
Posting Guru

open invite it is........thanx all..........

Old 03-19-2005, 10:35 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Oklahoma Chapter