1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

S/S Auction Updates

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2005, 09:27 AM
fatfenders
Post Fiend
Received 123 Likes on 94 Posts
S/S Auction Updates

All

I know there are multiple threads all over the forum regarding Cole Niolon auctions. First, sorry for getting stressed on the forum. The bureacracy at work gets to me now and then. If you've ever worked for one, you know what I mean. Last thing I want to do is discourage you guys from contacting me. I'm having a hectic week, month, years. Power supply just died on my home computer last night. I'll drag a laptop home from work tonight and try get all the emails answered. Everything will be all straightened out in a couple days.

Overall, things are proceeding reasonably well. About nine auctions have shipped. (PayPal) A few more will follow next day or two. I have to contact Bill and see who has paid him by personal check. Then I'll get those shipped out.

Last auctions will be in-stock, pre-packaged and ready for the winning bidders address label. That will simplify this process A LOT! If you are bidding on a kit, but actually want it modified to fit a 49 Stude, please be patient, and ask me upfront if I can do it.

Several folks have emailed and offered to sponsor auctions. I'm just going to throw up some kits for auction, and we'll work out the sponsorship details over the next couple days offline.

When you receive your S/S, please check it out and make sure it is correct. I think they are good, don't be afraid to contact me if an error has been made. I literally have well over 50 emails saved on my PC concerning these auctions. It'll take a few days, but we'll get it all sorted out.

Thanks
Dewayne

Old 03-09-2005, 06:47 PM
fatfenders
Post Fiend
I have posted the last two auctions. They are scheduled for later the the West Coasters have a chance to bid at auction close next week. They are nice and big combo kit auctions. I will post the links here later if somebody doesn;t beat me to it. No PICs, as they are trapped on my dead PC hardrive at the moment. I tried to be descriptive, feel free to ask questions.

Note, this is last call, auction #19 and 20. These last 5 auctions DO have shipping charges, but they are modest for the weight of the kits.

Old 03-09-2005, 11:20 PM
fatfenders
Post Fiend
They're up now, links don't want to post right tonight.

Rear combo kit (Bed kit+ runningboard kit + both bumper kits)

Item 4534601641

Front combo kit (front clip + interior + front bumper)

Item 4534603100

User ID is 1953F100 if you wabt to search that way

Last edited by fatfenders; 03-09-2005 at 11:27 PM.
Old 03-11-2005, 05:05 PM
fatfenders
Post Fiend
This thread isn't too long yet so we'll use it to post the updates. Almost all of the first round of auctions are paid and shipped, or will ship tomorrow. Thanks for paying promptly, it simplifies things more than you know. Here is Jet Jocks info again. Thought I should get it handy in case anyone needs it to pay for next round of auctions. This is where checks should be mailed, PayPal goes to me, and I forward to Bill. Bill will probably post a financial update here soon. It's going well.

Bill Thornton
2224 Charsley Road
Kingsport, TN 37660

Cell
423-647-6441

Old 03-11-2005, 07:00 PM
fatfenders
Post Fiend
Guess Bill missed my comment so I'll steal his thunder. $539 more dollars heading to TN as I cleaned out the PayPal deposits today. I do believe we are at $1000 with some of the large combo S/S auctions still in progress.

Old 03-12-2005, 08:24 PM
F250Rob
Laughing Gas
Received 17 Likes on 10 Posts
Got my running board kit today (Saturday 12 March) and it looks great!

Thanks again 'Fenders!

Rob

Old 03-13-2005, 07:57 AM
fatfenders
Post Fiend
A little shameless hyping of the last two combo kits follows, since they don't have pictures, and aren't doing too well. I found my brother in laws kit from a project he abandoned last spring. The bolt kits were set up the way he wanted, but I can mod them some, provided I have the stock (i.e. hexhead instead of buttonhead bolts) I'm finally caught back up on shipping now so I don't mind.

Front Combo kit is a complete bolt set for the front clip, the topside bolts are buttonhead, but that can be changed to hexhead for a closer to stock appearance. Includes bolts to mount the front bumper in carriage or hex head. Interior screw kit is also included on this auction.

Rear Combo kit is also up. It includes the 268 piece bed strip bolt kit. Also a 64 piece running board set, ,bumper bolts for both bumpers. Also a tailgate-tail light bolt set with hex bolts and acorn nuts that I failed to mention in the listing.

And yes, we can do some minor substitution if you win a kit that contains something you already bought last week. I'm finally out of stock on some of the major items now, but I got lots of miscellaneous S/S that can be used on many other parts of your truck. I won't make you take a second set of runningboard bolts you don't need.

Last edited by fatfenders; 03-13-2005 at 08:04 AM.
Old 03-14-2005, 06:14 PM
fatfenders
Post Fiend
Two hour warning. Three auctions end tonight and the last two on Wednesday night. Very generous bids again, with the exception of this 268 piece bed set which is going for dirt cheap at the moment.

Auction 4534123063 if you need a set.

Thanks guys, we should have this wrapped up by the weekend.

Old 03-19-2005, 07:20 AM
fatfenders
Post Fiend
Cole Niolon S/S auctions are now complete. We raised a little over $300 more this week. I appreciate those who helped finance the stainless for these last auctions. Had more cash than I needed so a portion of what you sent will be rolled over into a straight contribution to the cause. I'll let Bill give the final update. But I believe we ended up raising a total of about $1500.

If your kit isn't already shipped, it should be in a few hours. And if anyone has any issue with a S/S kit, just drop me an email. I may be out of a few kits now, but I certainly have small quantities of just about anything you can imagine. We can make it fit like it should if you have a problem due to some "owner added feature" of your truck.

Thanks again guys. I've never met such a large group of unselfish people in my entire life.