Alaska Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

Reminder - This Saturday!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2005, 03:15 PM
heavnbound
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Reminder - This Saturday!!

Hi All, just in case you've been on the moon lately, the 1st Fairbanks Meet-n-Greet is this Saturday, Feb 26, at 2:00 p.m. at Player's Grille on Airport Road.

Hope to see a good turn out...a very informal thing...coffee or whatever.

C'mon out and let's get together!

Old 02-26-2005, 12:38 AM
gamble71
Junior User
ok, I'll be there this time ), does anyone have a menu of what they have available?

Old 02-26-2005, 07:51 PM
heavnbound
Elder User
Well the meeting today was a lot of fun and it was great to meet some of you. My thanks to those of you who made it and for those who didn't...

We'll be planning another get-together sometime this spring and those of you who didn't make this one can play catch-up then! LOL!

Old 02-26-2005, 09:17 PM
gamble71
Junior User
yeah, it was a good time The wife said to tell everyone she enjoyed herself. She's not into cars or trucks so she didn't think she'd have fun, but she did. Tell PeeWee we wish she coulda been there but we understand . Oh yeah, just finished the driveway, nothing like chipping away at 1.5-2 ft of snow.

Old 02-27-2005, 04:36 AM
heavnbound
Elder User
Originally Posted by gamble71
yeah, it was a good time The wife said to tell everyone she enjoyed herself. She's not into cars or trucks so she didn't think she'd have fun, but she did. Tell PeeWee we wish she coulda been there but we understand . Oh yeah, just finished the driveway, nothing like chipping away at 1.5-2 ft of snow.
I'm glad your wife had a good time. PeeWee said she wishes she could have made the get-together too.

And I know what you mean about the driveway....I've been working on mine for the last few days as well! Fun fun fun...I love hardpack! LOL!

Old 02-27-2005, 05:03 PM
rywegh
Cargo Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Wow Wes! You mean your own wife wouldn't even go?????? SO you just forgot to tell everyone it was a guy's night for FTE Alaska.

Old 02-27-2005, 09:59 PM
heavnbound
Elder User
No Ryan,

It's not that she wouldn't go, we had a death in the family and she didn't feel too awful social that night. She wished she could have went - especially when she found out how many folks showed up, and she felt really bad about missing the meeting, (we got the phone call about 20 minutes before we were going to walk out the door)

There's always the next meeting.

Old 02-27-2005, 10:13 PM
Crumm
Elder User
I got in from Deadhorse Saturday morning but I have had the flu for three days so wasn't really up to it. I also didn't figure anyone would want the flu bug. Keep us posted on the next get together. How may people did make it?

Old 02-28-2005, 03:25 AM
Twin Tritons
More Turbo
I was out performing snow removal and didn't get done in time. Hopefully I can make it for the next one.