Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Canadian National Chapter > Alberta Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Alberta Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Puddy

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-14-2005, 12:19 AM
Senior User

Haaser is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thumbs up Dirtbikers

Hey guys or gals

Is there any dirtbikers around here? And were do you guys like to dirtbike? What kinda of bikes you guys have?
Old 02-14-2005, 08:17 PM
Post Fiend

mustange70 has a good reputation on FTE.mustange70 has a good reputation on FTE.
I myself am into ATV's more than dirt bikes, and we have 2 polaris's (one 250 and another 300), but as of late (the last year) i've gotten into mud bogging (see my gallery-budget bogger-for the truck i use). But i usually go in the pastures and fields around the house, i have been to the temple hill track in raymond AB a few times, as well as around a few lakes in just on the other side of the b.c./alberta border.
Old 02-15-2005, 11:01 AM
Postmaster

Waxy is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hey Haaser!

I'm into dirtbikes.

I've got an '01 Suzuki DRZ400E. It's the dirt version, but I put lights and mirrors on it, and it's now street legal.

Click the image to open in full size.

There's more pics in my gallery.

I'm always looking for guys to go riding with.

I'd probably classify myself as being somewhere between novice and intermediate in terms of skill level. I've got a lot of time on a bike, but I've never actually ridden on a motocross track, and I'm pretty new to the mountains.

I'm in Calgary, so when I go I usually head out to either McLean Creek or to the Waiporous area. I also like just tearing around on the back roads around Calgary, the Medicine Hat area, and around my hometown just outside of Regina, SK.

Drop me a line this spring, we'll have to get together and go for a rip somewhere.

Waxy
Old 02-15-2005, 11:02 AM
Postmaster

Also, anybody out there into snowmobiles?

I'm without one now, but I'm seriously considering getting another one.

Waxy
Old 02-15-2005, 12:46 PM
Posting Guru

longview1 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I plan to buy a CR 250 in the spring here. Not sure if im going brand new or not though. Gotta find a good used one.
[U]2008 Job 3, F350, 6.4, drw, lariat, CC, LB. 70,000km, Spartan, Viper 5902, Line-X, Flo-pro egr delete, aFe stage 2 proguard 7, 35" BFG KM2, 2.5" Goeske spacers, MBRP Cool Duals/downpipe/CAC. PMF 7" lift 4-link/track bars, Rigid Dually fogs, Royalty Core 3pc grill
1999 Corvette Cpe
We all know Twix is the only candy bar with a cookie crunch!
Old 02-15-2005, 06:30 PM
Senior User

Medicine Hat

Hey guys.

My favourite riding area's are around Medicine Hat. I somtimes go to my freinds clay dunes in and around Schuler AB . Ive also went to the dunes on my freinds property but I need a new tire for that . My rig is a 2000 RM-250 with a nice graphics kit . Thinking bout' a new pipe,reed and muffler but I don't need the power yet. I'm thinking about going to the new track in Medicine Hat. My skill level is somwhere around "Waxy's" because I do abit of climbing and jumping but not alot. I'm pretty good at catwalking though, ask any of my freinds. Hey waxy what all was invloved in turning you bike to street legel. I'm considering doing that when I get my license because i'm only 15.
Old 02-15-2005, 06:36 PM
Postmaster

It's pretty much impossible with a 2 stroke, in fact, I think it's completely illegal to ride any kind of 2 stroke on a public street.

My family is originally from Richmound, still got a few relatives out there.

Waxy
Old 02-15-2005, 06:45 PM
Senior User

Smile Waxy

Ya

Waxy me and you should go biking sometime this summer. Even in the spring. Maybe we could meet at the track in the Medicine Hat and both learn how to motocross. Isn't funny how I own a bike for motocrossing and haven't yet. I also enjoy going out bogging with my dads 2003 arctic cat 400 4x4.

Last edited by Haaser; 02-15-2005 at 06:51 PM.
Old 02-15-2005, 06:45 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Canadian National Chapter > Alberta Chapter