Group Discounts for Chapters at Restaurants

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2005, 05:02 PM
Greywolf
Fleet Owner
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Group Discounts for Chapters at Restaurants

I don't know if many of us have thought along these lines - but many eateries provide discounts if they have a large group book a reservation. A place I was stationed at did this once a month, and we voted on where we wanted to go, the kind of food, and all that.

We had a sort of a club for our division, and each month took a day for lunch at whatever place was decided on. Buffets were very popular, and we were notorious for packing the tables around town...

But the kicker was, we got a discount because we were a large GROUP! And that meant sales for the place, and since your choice of drink was a seperate tab, it was cool with everybody.

We went to Crab and Seafood places, Mexicano specialty houses, Mongolian barbeque, and just about everything imaginable.

AND PAYED LESS than the average Joe & Joline every time....

I wanted to put this out here so that Y'all were aware of it - you have more options than you might at first realise, and we should be thinking about that when we wonder about where to go have a git together.

AND IT'S SIMPLE: When a group concensus says - "Yeah! Lets have a night out!" CALL AHEAD. You'll be amazed at what can be done

"The many are more than the few."

~Wolf