Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Ohio Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Ohio Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: RUNVS

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-08-2005, 08:51 PM
Junior User

redneckf350 is starting off with a positive reputation.
get together????

wondering when everybody was going to get together again. If you give me about 2 weeks notice right now I'm working 16 hour days. would likelike to meet everybody.
Old 02-08-2005, 10:23 PM
Post Fiend

F2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud of
Wink

Going try for a get together sometime late next month, But that does not maen that other getogether can't happen, its just that i won't be able to attend one till then, and i would like to do one more NE , maybe a south meets north kinda thing to start the year off with. maybe some muddin involved? we do need some action shots for next years calendar

red could you fill in your location box so that way its easier for everyone to see where your from? you don't have to but its kinda nice knowing where everyone from.

Another thing is that Ryan has made somecontacts at the louisville truck plant, and "maybe" get a tour put together, more on that later. ...Well till ryan pipes in thats is...
Old 02-08-2005, 10:38 PM
Posting Guru

rywegh has a good reputation on FTE.rywegh has a good reputation on FTE.
Ryan M Weghorn
Still waiting to hear on getting a tour together. I'm off for the next few days, so I guess I'll make some calls. Shoot maybe I will take a little trip.
Old 02-09-2005, 09:43 PM
Junior User

sounds good to me hopefully by then things should slow down at work.how do put in your location? I live in Ross
Old 02-09-2005, 10:53 PM
Post Fiend

F2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud of
Go to user cp, in the blue bar above, click there then look at the option list, look them all over lots of goodies to check out , also a good way to follow posts. let me know if that helps.
Old 02-10-2005, 06:31 PM
Junior User

got it in thanks for the help
Old 02-12-2005, 08:49 AM
Postmaster

peppy is starting off with a positive reputation.
I was thinking the other day that we could all go down to 909 in Kentucky.
That would be a cool adventure....I think our trucks are okay there.
Then again....I have just a few weeks till I'll be far far away again. Yippie!!!
Old 02-12-2005, 09:50 PM
Posting Guru

DeckedoutF150 is starting off with a positive reputation.
hey ray, we need to talk about having a get together here in the hamilton, fairfield, ross area. i was thinking maybe a night at hooters. by the way, i am going to start construction of my fiberglass sub box here soon. say by by to the back seat. lol.

also if anyone knows anyone that wats to buy or anyplace that will buy the rear seat from a 2002 F150 ex cab, it will be out of my truck soon. please send them my way. the seat is in factory shape still, nothing wrong with it at all.
Old 02-12-2005, 10:30 PM
Post Fiend

mark a. has a very good reputation on FTE.mark a. has a very good reputation on FTE.mark a. has a very good reputation on FTE.
I live in nw Pa. No chapters here. Cant go too far. Any thoughts ?
Old 02-13-2005, 12:18 AM
Posting Guru

rywegh has a good reputation on FTE.rywegh has a good reputation on FTE.
Ryan M Weghorn
where at in PA? You could try to get a chapter together. Thats what I did and Ray was quite instrumental in helping me. Thanks Buddy IF you have questions feel free to ask. You can call me if you want just pm me for the number.

Peppy when you leaving Cincy. We have to meet up before you go.
Old 02-14-2005, 05:53 PM
Post Fiend

mark a. has a very good reputation on FTE.mark a. has a very good reputation on FTE.mark a. has a very good reputation on FTE.
We kind of had a club going for a while but it fizzled out. I was looking for one already established within 50 miles of Meadville Pa.
Old 02-14-2005, 05:53 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Ohio Chapter