Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Oklahoma Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Oklahoma Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Gary Lewis

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-28-2005, 12:15 AM
Posting Guru

SwOkcOffRoader has a good reputation on FTE.SwOkcOffRoader has a good reputation on FTE.
Elder Statis

WHOOO HOOOO!!!!! YEEE HAAAWWWW!!! and all that rot, wow 500 posts, it is such an insignificant accomplishment that i had to share it with all of you, its almost like its my birthday all over!! OK not really, maybe one day someone will give me a good mark and get my statis to something other than "SwOkcOffRoader is off the scale!" Heres hopin!!! Now wheres my beer??

Why is there never enough time to do it right the first time, but always enough time to do it again??
....Will work for Rep points....
Old 01-28-2005, 10:14 AM
Elder User

ranger240 is starting off with a positive reputation.
like I said at the last meet, I got you covered. you just have to wait to recieve it, unless you wanna come over and have one on this cold snowy day?

"Go ahead and cook, Lois. We'll throw it out. Wouldn't want you to get rusty." -Peter Griffin
Old 01-28-2005, 10:29 AM
Postmaster

Traxxis has a great reputation on FTE.Traxxis has a great reputation on FTE.Traxxis has a great reputation on FTE.Traxxis has a great reputation on FTE.Traxxis has a great reputation on FTE.
Congratulations on the Elder status, though you're SUPPOSED to post a joke for your #500 or else the curse will be laid upon you... who know's, it may be too late so you better post one ASAP!

STan

P.S. Gee, I remember hitting elder status. . . so. . . so. . . so long ago

Old 01-28-2005, 10:41 AM
Elder User

ranger240 is starting off with a positive reputation.
haha, I'm halfway there, so I'll just post something sarchastic, as I recently gained my signo'r status:

Your post count just portrays your fanaticism of your ford, or your age. hahahahaha

"Go ahead and cook, Lois. We'll throw it out. Wouldn't want you to get rusty." -Peter Griffin
Old 01-28-2005, 09:38 PM
Postmaster

Traxxis has a great reputation on FTE.Traxxis has a great reputation on FTE.Traxxis has a great reputation on FTE.Traxxis has a great reputation on FTE.Traxxis has a great reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger240
Your post count just portrays your fanaticism of your ford, or your age. hahahahaha
Hmm... well, I was thinking of something different...

Here, I'll tell one for you...

How come Tigger doesn't have any friends???

Because he plays with Pooh!

Well, I'm off to bed, see you all monday. . .

STan

BTW: Pictures will be up from the GTG on monday!

Old 02-01-2005, 03:03 PM
Senior User

White_Knight is starting off with a positive reputation.
Exclamation guess what...

Trax

About the time I read your "Tigger" joke the wife
walks in with a cup of coffee for me wearing her
nightshirt with guess which two characters on it?
I wound up wearing the coffee thanks to you, man...

W/K

1977 F-250 Ranger XLT 4WD Styleside "Wicked Wilma" - now packing a 6.9 IDI!!!

"Try not! Do, or do not. There is no try." - Master Yoda
Old 02-01-2005, 03:37 PM
Posting Guru

SwOkcOffRoader has a good reputation on FTE.SwOkcOffRoader has a good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traxxis
Congratulations on the Elder status, though you're SUPPOSED to post a joke for your #500 or else the curse will be laid upon you... who know's, it may be too late so you better post one ASAP!

STan

P.S. Gee, I remember hitting elder status. . . so. . . so. . . so long ago
i forgot about the joke clause, so here goes:

Three blondes were walking down a dirt road after their Bmw ran out of gas.An old man driving an old ford truck stopped and offered them a ride, so they got in the bed and were on their way. A couple miles down the road a deer jumps in front of the truck, the man over corrects and they jump the bank and land in a pond. The truck sinks to the bottom and the old fella struggled his way out of the truck and swam back to shore.He noticed that the girls were still underwater, so he started back into the water to try and save them. Just then the girls surfaced gasping for air,and he helped them to shore. After they had collected themselves the old man asked, "what happened to you girls, why were you under so long? I thought you had drowned." Then the smarter looking of the three answered, "when we went under we tried to get out of the truck, but we couldnt get the tailgate down!!"

Ok i know that was cheesy, ill do better when i hit 1000 posts........

Why is there never enough time to do it right the first time, but always enough time to do it again??
....Will work for Rep points....
Old 02-01-2005, 07:47 PM
Postmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_Knight
Trax

About the time I read your "Tigger" joke the wife
walks in with a cup of coffee for me wearing her
nightshirt with guess which two characters on it?
I wound up wearing the coffee thanks to you, man...

W/K

hehe... well Mark, what can I say??? You gotta admit... now that's funny!

STan

Old 02-01-2005, 07:47 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Oklahoma Chapter