Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > General Chapter Discussion
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-24-2005, 11:38 PM
Post Fiend
Garage is empty, add now

ivanribic has much to be proud ofivanribic has much to be proud ofivanribic has much to be proud ofivanribic has much to be proud ofivanribic has much to be proud ofivanribic has much to be proud ofivanribic has much to be proud ofivanribic has much to be proud of
Chapter member lists

We used to have a sticky in the NW forum that had a link to a list of all our current chapter members. The sticky is still there but the link doesn't work. I've been unable to find any lists except for the one I can view through my User CP which isn't available to other members. Is there a way we can set this up to have a list viewable to all?
Old 01-25-2005, 12:06 AM
New User
Garage is empty, add now

Mil1ion is starting off with a positive reputation.
I'll go look at it .
Old 01-25-2005, 10:56 AM
Post Fiend
Garage is empty, add now

ivanribic has much to be proud ofivanribic has much to be proud ofivanribic has much to be proud ofivanribic has much to be proud ofivanribic has much to be proud ofivanribic has much to be proud ofivanribic has much to be proud ofivanribic has much to be proud of
Thanks Dennis.
Old 01-25-2005, 03:23 PM
New User
Garage is empty, add now

I'm pretty sure that was an old link in that post.

I removed all the code & left it as a url ...without success.
This is another job for the office engineers
Old 01-25-2005, 09:30 PM
Post Fiend
Garage is empty, add now

Okay, at least I wasn't just looking my mind. In all of Ken's abundant spare time I think it would be cool one of these days to have a "Members" button by each chapter link (such as if you're viewing the chapters from the main list). You could click on the button for each chapter and view the member list. So when he's done soaking up the sun and sipping mai tai's pass that along to him, will ya?
Old 01-27-2005, 01:21 AM
Elder User
Garage is empty, add now

heavnbound is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanribic
... I think it would be cool one of these days to have a "Members" button by each chapter link (such as if you're viewing the chapters from the main list). You could click on the button for each chapter and view the member list...
I agree! I've had a few of my members ask about this. I'm in the process of making up a Chapter Roster to send out but not everyone has the same program so making one list that everyone can access is difficult. But if one could be made here then all could see it!
Old 01-27-2005, 04:39 PM
Post Fiend
Garage is empty, add now

mustange70 has a good reputation on FTE.mustange70 has a good reputation on FTE.
How bout create a thread (have it stickied) and list everyone thats a member, then as new members join up up date the list with a new post, this can also serve as a welcome thread as well.
Old 01-27-2005, 04:56 PM
New User
Garage is empty, add now

Then how about the chapter leader create the chapter web site & put a member list on one of its pages ?
Old 01-27-2005, 06:57 PM
Elder User
Garage is empty, add now

heavnbound is starting off with a positive reputation.
Funny you should say that Dennis! I got the Alaska Chapter website opened and put the first page up - happened to be a copy of the FTE Flyer you created (made a couple small changes like telling folks that an Alaska Chapter had been formed) Anyway, I went to create the second page and all I can get is duplicates of the FTE Flyer! How do you create a second page that is different? I created the second page, deleted all the html that was there, put in my own html (I know how to do web pages - you should see my personal website!) and saved it...but it reverted back to a duplicate of the FTE Flyer!

Your idea of a Chapter memberlist was one of the things I was going to do with the site...but until I get File Manager to cooperate, I'm dead in the water!
Old 01-27-2005, 07:09 PM
Post Fiend
Garage is empty, add now

mustange70 has a good reputation on FTE.mustange70 has a good reputation on FTE.
Here's what i was thinking, and it will more than likely appear on the first page of the wedsite once i get around to it:

http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=337201
Old 01-27-2005, 07:09 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > General Chapter Discussion