Illinois Chapter Join Chapter Leader: wpnaes

Here I Come

Old 02-16-2005, 10:09 AM
jdmorg
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Here I Come

Ok folks...so some friends and I are going to grace your state and the City of Chicago with our presence for St. Patty's day. Fill me in.

We will be in Chicago Thursday, Friday and Saturday night. I'm sure it will be crowded, but how crowded? For comparison's sake...Mardi Gras, oh-my-God-I-can't-breathe crowded? I bet the bars get packed too, huh? What is a good place to go? Not looking for clubs, but pubs. Dinner? Doubt wil get much sight seeing in, (and if we do it might be 2x vision) but what can we look for?

By the way, we're all in the 25ish range, guys and fans of really good beer. Chicago must have some of it's own favorite local brews.

Let me know what I can look forward to. Thank you guys for all of your help and I promise I won't cause any trouble in your state.

Old 03-09-2005, 10:59 AM
jdmorg
Posting Guru
Anyone been to the Goose Island Brew Pub in Chicago?

Old 03-09-2005, 06:29 PM
Adams91
New User
Yeah, I was there there a few years ago, not on St. Patty's day though, I bet it would get pretty crowded. The food was good and they have a nice selection of their own beers. If you went there I don't think you would be dissapointed.

Search this Thread