2004 - 2008 F150 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008 Ford F150's with 5.4 V8, 4.6 V8 engine
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Best Protection You Can Buy!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2005, 08:57 PM
BatteriesNotINCL
Senior User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Best Protection You Can Buy!!!!

Fellow new F150 owners my cuzin and I have discovered something that will keep all of us truck owners happy. There is a product that a German company by the name of KLASSE which produces a product called Sealant Glase. It is an acrylic based liquid that only requires about 15 drops to do your whole truck.(recommended to wait 24hrs to cure for full effectiveness) They also make a product called All-In-One that restores old paint to its original luster...taking into consideration that there is no paint missing. I live in a city named Laredo which is located in South Texas. During the summer the heat in degrees always averages 105 during the day and 98 at night. The conditions are dry and very dusty. I have to literaly dust my truck every other day to keep it looking "just washed." With that said this sealant glaze has kept my truck looking new after salt and sand driving in the beaches of our beautiful state, and through the toughest of mud trail rides that left my truck layered in mud. Washing it at a local self-service pressure car wash, the mud just sheeted off my truck leaving the luster behind. Unfortunately the undercarriage didn't have the same effect. But a quick tip by applying baby-oil to the fender walls (to help out with the mud sticking)RIGHT BEFORE HITTING THE MUD NOT BEFORE LEAVING YOUR HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just wanted to let you new truck owners of the new discovery I made that changed the way I keep my truck clean. The beading of water is impecable which has lated me for 2 months no bull!

Old 01-20-2005, 03:24 PM
jdmclemore
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Klasse AIO is a great product and is used by professional detailers all the time. I plan on trying it out sometime...