Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > New Hampshire Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New Hampshire Chapter Join Chapter Leader: 7283-F250

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-19-2005, 04:06 PM
Posting Legend

sglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant future
How good are you guys.

How good are you guys with photo shop? Because we need to have a New England chapter logo. And CT has a real nice one and I want to surpass that one.

So any ideas please let me know.
Old 01-19-2005, 08:10 PM
Postmaster

FordFadgeole is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hi Sean.Is that the logo that goes at the bottom of the signature feature?
Old 01-19-2005, 09:20 PM
Posting Legend

sglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordFadgeole
Hi Sean.Is that the logo that goes at the bottom of the signature feature?
It is a chapter logo for tee shrits and stuff. And to represent us.
Old 01-19-2005, 09:40 PM
Postmaster

FordFadgeole is starting off with a positive reputation.
Well,I can't help any in that department,but I think that would be cool to have a t-shirt with a chapter logo.We must have a graphic designer here somewhere.Once we come up with one,is that something that we could include in our sig.also?Just currious.
Old 01-20-2005, 12:53 PM
Postmaster

NH-Hottie has much to be proud ofNH-Hottie has much to be proud ofNH-Hottie has much to be proud ofNH-Hottie has much to be proud ofNH-Hottie has much to be proud ofNH-Hottie has much to be proud ofNH-Hottie has much to be proud ofNH-Hottie has much to be proud ofNH-Hottie has much to be proud of
Sorry, but I'm no help either.
I saw the CT chapter logo. Very nice. Hope we can get someone to make one for us.
Did you guys also see that there was a discussion on chapter websites, some time ago? FTE will sponsor a site for any chapter. I'll have to find the thread and see the details. Would be cool to have one.
Old 01-21-2005, 08:32 AM
NH Chapter Lead Pawn

7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all
My new room mate is going to school for graphic arts and I deleve he is taking a class in photo shop. I have seen some of his work and it's pretty cool stuff. he's got a few pics with ghost images in them and a lot of living things made to look dead through photo shop. You would think with some of his pics that he worked on one of those "Night of the Living Dead" movies.

All I can do is ask.
Old 01-21-2005, 08:50 AM
Posting Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7283-F250
My new room mate is going to school for graphic arts and I deleve he is taking a class in photo shop. I have seen some of his work and it's pretty cool stuff. he's got a few pics with ghost images in them and a lot of living things made to look dead through photo shop. You would think with some of his pics that he worked on one of those "Night of the Living Dead" movies.

All I can do is ask.
That sounds great what I would like to see is others get involved and come up with some and then we can vote and chose one.
Old 01-21-2005, 09:53 AM
Postmaster

Robbgt has a great reputation on FTE.Robbgt has a great reputation on FTE.Robbgt has a great reputation on FTE.Robbgt has a great reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sglaine
How good are you guys with photo shop? Because we need to have a New England chapter logo. And CT has a real nice one and I want to surpass that one.

So any ideas please let me know.
Yea i'm not great w/ photo shop eather.... but your right we need to surpass CT's!!

-Robb

Old 01-21-2005, 06:10 PM
Posting Legend

Darn I would do it my self but I can't run that soft ware.
Old 01-23-2005, 05:20 PM
Senior User

Hubs2000 is starting off with a positive reputation.
My wife is a wizard. She does this stuff for a living. Unfortunately... she is in the hospital. What turnaround do you want? She would love to do it.

What ideas do you have it mind for a logo?
Old 01-23-2005, 05:20 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > New Hampshire Chapter