Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Michigan Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Michigan Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: just another truck

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-18-2005, 11:32 AM
Freshman User

blakek is starting off with a positive reputation.
houghton lake area

looking for fte club people who might want to come up to houghton lake area this summer for a trail ride. I grew up in the area and learned to drive on the trails around here and know some good mud holes and some good sandy trails with hills. Maybe even make it a picnic in the woods for the families out there.

Anyways i just purchased a 2000 150 4x4 and am looking to try it out nothing severe for me just a fun day in the woods. Maybe even show some of my favorite secret fishing holes in the woods. let me know ok?
Old 03-09-2005, 09:33 PM
New User

payline is starting off with a positive reputation.
Howdy former neighbor!!

I just sold my 20 acres and cabin at Houghton Lake in December. After they voted to increase property taxes for second homes. Too hard paying taxes and maintaining two places. I live near Lansing. Nice area up there, count me in!
Old 03-09-2005, 09:33 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Michigan Chapter