S. California Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

Looking For A Reputable Body Shop In So Cal

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2005, 08:15 PM
screwylooiefx4
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Looking For A Reputable Body Shop In So Cal

My 04 fx4 was rearended by a semi 5 months ago,the damage wasnt too bad considering what hit me.anyway i had a local ford dealerships body shop do the repairs and it has been a complete friggin nightmare.Ive taken it back 4 times for bad paint,misalignment of pretty much all the body panels,bumper bed not square,tow hitch sits crooked or not square with bumper, etc, etc,etc.everytime i take it back they mess something else up and dont fix the items they were suppose to.anyway my insurance said they dont normally allow it,but i can take to another to have it repaired,id really just like a new truck at this point but what ya gonne do?DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A GOOD QUALITY BODYSHOP IN THE BEAUMONT-RIVERSIDE CALIFORNIA AREA?please help if you do i dont have much hair left on my head to pull out.

Old 01-15-2005, 09:33 PM
WhëëlMå1
Super Moderator
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Moved to California (Southern) & Hawaii Chapter

Old 01-16-2005, 09:24 PM
edsf100
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
What city are you located in?

Old 01-17-2005, 09:29 PM
screwylooiefx4
New User
I live in banning,ca.

Old 01-17-2005, 10:19 PM
edsf100
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sorry. I do not know of any in that area. Have you went back to your insurance and filed a complaint about the body shop. They should be on your side about getting this corrected.

Old 01-19-2005, 03:16 AM
hotrodracer
Senior User
Expert body shop, but a short drive...

I have used Continental Autobody, Huntington Beach, 714-847-1241 for putting my '88 F350 crew cab dually in prime condition. They are online w/ State Farm, Gieco, Wawanesa, (?spell), for openers so they are insurance knowledgeable.

They also do 'remedial' work for local dealers. For instance one day there was a new T-Bird, black and shiny, there w/ dealer stickers. Tom the body shop owner said that it had orange peel from the factory. The lady buyer didn't accept it. The dealership repainted it, but it still had very minor orange peel, and the lady still wouldn't accept it. So the dealership got Ford's permission to sent it to Continental for repaint. The lady took delivery when Continental was finished...

Maybe the drive would let you chill out a bit, and also get back what you would reasonably expect to get for your ride... So if it's driveable, take a afternoon off and go to the beach, Huntington Beach that is...