Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Ohio Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Ohio Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: RUNVS

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-14-2005, 06:14 PM
Post Fiend

F2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud of
Ohio flooding...

has anyone here been affected by this? I know I've been running all around selling pumps ......
Old 01-15-2005, 08:49 AM
Senior User

ohioclint is starting off with a positive reputation.
Smile

My normal path to work is closed because it is now part of the great miami river.
Other than that generators were scarce for a week during the 3/4" of ice on everything, which brought down the trees, power lines, etc.

Clint

99 Expedition EB 5.4 4WD
Old 01-15-2005, 11:56 PM
Post Fiend

pfogle has a good reputation on FTE.pfogle has a good reputation on FTE.pfogle has a good reputation on FTE.
patfogle DaPocky
Where my aunt lives, she's had the power out 2 weeks in a row. Our yard was under about 3 inches, and had 2.5 in the basement. It's not been good....
Old 01-16-2005, 10:41 AM
Junior User

jimzdat is starting off with a positive reputation.
Because of our house's location, we haven't been affected directly--but if we try and go up to Marietta, it makes life interesting. A few friends up in town (driveline shop, tattoo shop) got hit really bad back in the Sept floods, this one wasn't quite as bad

The local paper has a pretty good pictorial of the 2 floods; you can check it out here:

http://mariettatimes.com/communities...floodindex.asp
Old 01-16-2005, 10:48 AM
Post Fiend

F2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud of
WOW!!! Is all i can say.
Old 01-17-2005, 09:30 AM
Junior User

Ford Louisville is starting off with a positive reputation.
The little town I'm from, Lower Salem, has been hammered by the SEpt. and Jan. 05 floods. My wife and I were down there a few weeks ago to lay a grave blanket on Mom and Dad's grave, we stopped at the house I was raised in and I left feeling down. Buildings and houses are gone. I lived there till I was 17 and never saw such flooding like the flooding recently. We lived right on Duck Creek and when the Ohio and Muskingham rivers are up, Duck Creek has already flooded due to the hills feeding it. I hope '05 is dry.
Old 01-17-2005, 01:16 PM
Shiftoholic

Freightrain has a good reputation on FTE.Freightrain has a good reputation on FTE.Freightrain has a good reputation on FTE.
I know Bolivar area is under water. Friend lives there. He is on the high side of expressway so he is okay, but the east side of highway(Rt 77) is under by like 6ft. A canoy livery has a couple school buses and they are darn near UNDER water. New Phila and Dover dam's are being let out to try to save them from letting go, so all the surrounding rivers are WAY over flood stage. They are talking end of week before travel by a "wheeled" vehicle.
Old 01-17-2005, 01:16 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Ohio Chapter