Alaska Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

Welcome Alaskan FTE Users!!

Old 01-07-2005, 07:32 PM
heavnbound
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Welcome Alaskan FTE Users!!

Hello fellow Alaskans!
Welcome to the Alaska Chapter of FTE! The first step to enjoy the benefits of our Chapter is to join - a really easy thing to do. Simply click on "join" link right underneath the chapter title in the main Alaska Chapter forum (it will say leader: heavnbound, next to it it will say "join chapter") click on that and you're officially a member! You can check to make sure it worked by going to your profile and on the right it will say Member Alaska Chapter.
After you have done that, please email me and let me know you have joined so I can add you to our roster. You can email me by clicking on my name
-heavnbound- right where you clicked to join.
Once you have done this, I can send you an email and let you know some important information about our Chapter.

We would also like you to stop by the Introduce Ourselves! thread and tell us a bit about yourself so we can get to know you better!

Old 01-07-2005, 10:45 PM
mlb4966
Posting Guru

Another Point of Contact for New Members

Hi everyone,

To ease heavenbound's burden of tracking all of the information I will be helping with the inital data entry of new members. So if you could just drop me an email after hitting the "Join Chapter" I will add you to our growing list. If you have any question you can email me and I will either try to answer or will forward them on to Wes. Welcome all.

Mike
Assistant Chapter Leader

Old 03-17-2007, 10:06 PM
Placermike
Postmaster
Not from Alaska, but thought I would say 'Hey'. How Ya'll doing?

Old 06-20-2007, 03:40 AM
greythorn3
Posting Guru
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
hola

Hello and welcome, we are pretty boring around here...

Ray

Old 10-26-2007, 04:33 PM
fskrt2
New User
sorry, but I cant seem to locate where to click onto to "join Chapter"-thanks.ken

Old 10-26-2007, 04:55 PM
Placermike
Postmaster
Originally Posted by fskrt2
sorry, but I cant seem to locate where to click onto to "join Chapter"-thanks.ken
Hi Ken,

I am not from the Alska Chapter, but have friends there...Watch out for Artic...LOL

Just click on your 'USER CP' scroll down to chapter memberships. Find the Alaska Chapter, and hit join. There is no CL, so you should be joined automatically.

If you have any questions, PM one of the chapter members, or you can ask me. FTE is great, and perhaps you can bring more excitement to the Alaska Chapter.

Last edited by Placermike; 10-26-2007 at 04:59 PM.
Old 10-27-2007, 11:23 PM
mlb4966
Posting Guru

Actually we do not have a section were the CL can approve. I tried to get Ray to fix this a few years ago but with no luck. This is the best place to post the request. Right now we have been trying to find someone that wants to be the CL for the Alaska Chapter but with no luck. Due to personal commitments I have been trying to "Pass the Buck" for some time but no takers yet. I have been staying on for the past 18 months and will continue to do so until someone takes the reins.

I know that Ray is no longer doing CL issues so I need to go over to the CL section and find out whom I need to address a few things.

Artic has been very active the past year and then some. He has a good pulse on the Chapter and had a lot of useful information but he is also pretty busy with personal issues so give him and me some time.

Old 02-22-2008, 12:05 AM
evictorwalli
Senior User
Wes, for some reason I can not email you. Anyhow I have joined the Alaska chapter. I have two 88 F-250 7.3. The "newer" one is in great shape and I plan to make her into a great truck. The other has been my beach, wood, hunting, etc truck for 15+ years she need a lot of work but I want to keep her running. Maybe make a flatbed out of her.
The IDI forum (non-turbo) has been a great help. I have been able to glean a conciderable amount of information and advise from it.
I would like to find an old 78-79 high boy to restore as well as an old cougar 289.
Hope to get to know you all soon.
Eero

Old 02-22-2008, 05:28 PM
mlb4966
Posting Guru

Welcome Eero.

Wes has been on the sideline for some time but still roams the site here and there. I did see in your profile that you have joined the chapter and will update the records. It has been pretty slow around here this winter, espically for me. We have talked about trying to get together this summer and I will readdress that issue later on when the time gets closer. As for now enjoy the surfing and information to be had.

Search this Thread