Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > New Hampshire Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New Hampshire Chapter Join Chapter Leader: 7283-F250

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-01-2005, 02:44 PM
Senior User

jvmcc is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.jvmcc is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
A Good Junkyard?

Happy New Year to everybody. Last night I was complaining to someone about how nowadays, I guess as a consequence of the litigatious culture we live in, it is hard to find an auto wrecking/junk yard that will let a person wander around to look for vintage truck parts. Several people chimed in that they knew of yards of old vehicles in Quebec and Maine that still let a person check stuff out for themselves. Does anyone on this forum have first-hand knowledge of a yard that may have parts for early fifties fords? I'm thinking that visiting good auto wrecking yards would be the perfect way to spend a few days next summer.

Thanks, jvmcc
Old 01-04-2005, 03:03 PM
NH Chapter Lead Pawn

7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all
Don't know about old(50's ish) but there is a u-pull (if still there. has been a few years) off 89 in VT just north of Milton. There is also a yard (small and in someones own front/side yard) in Charlotte kinda near the school, on the road heading to Huntington.

There are also at least 3 others in the Burlington area that you can hunt around in (Charlotte, Milton[lots of trucks last time I was there] another in Milton[right down the street from each other], Colchester). There are a few in the Manchester NH area that are u-pull. I don't know exactly where they are (was there once) but there are a few within 30-45 minuts from Portland ME, both I went to were u-pull.

Hope this helps.
Old 01-04-2005, 03:34 PM
Senior User

jvmcc is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.jvmcc is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Many thanks, sounds like it may be about time for a field trip (if the weather cooperates)
jvmcc
Old 02-15-2005, 05:23 AM
Senior User

jclj2003 is starting off with a positive reputation.
here's a nice website

www.car-part.com

big invintory of junk yards in the usa with prices
Old 09-23-2006, 08:13 AM
Posting Guru

93F250 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Folsom and Son's in Skowhegan, ME will let you pull your own but not sure that have anything that old.
Old 09-23-2006, 08:13 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > New Hampshire Chapter

Tags
ford, forum, good, hampshire, junck, junk, junkyard, milton, nh, pull, southern, truck, yard