Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Virginia Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Virginia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: archtaan

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-26-2004, 07:22 PM
Posting Guru

Tomcat7742 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Tomcat7742 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Alright, the holidays are almost ever

Hey guys the excuses are over here in the next week it's time for another get together!!!

Well now that the holidays are coming to an end and most of our lives are becoming less hectic it's time to plan a get together if not some kind of a field trip . It's a little cold to do something like hit a junk yard or rip someones truck apart but maybe we can make a trip up or hang out somewhere. You know what would be awesome would be to make a trip up to Williamsburg, maybe some of the Richmond guys could meet us there, it's pretty close to half way isn't it? Heck maybe we could even make a trip up to Richmond.

If you have any ideas for a class field trip post them!

- Chris
Old 12-27-2004, 01:23 PM
Senior User

stutterstan is starting off with a positive reputation.
I heard Gov Mark is a ford fan, maybe he could show off his ride and take us for a tour.
Old 12-28-2004, 08:44 AM
Posting Guru

Tomcat7742 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Tomcat7742 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
That would be _______ awesome if we could set something like that up.

- Chris
Old 12-28-2004, 02:59 PM
Senior User

65vamonster is starting off with a positive reputation.
I start back to school Wed and Thurs soon but weekends except the 8th are good for me. I would like to travel to meet some of the fans from farther north. If not my same offer stands as usual. I spent christmas vacation working on the house. It is supposed to be warm this weekend, maybe I can make progress on the suspension and ps swap.
Old 12-31-2004, 12:12 PM
Senior User

Rory Goggin is starting off with a positive reputation.
Somebody think of something quick! Or we'll end up having to go over to 65vamonster's house again and wait for Tomcat7742 to find it! (J/K)

Seriously, anything is fine by me - right now I'm open as to time & place, but I think we really should meet sometime in January if nothing else just to suck some suds and say hi.

65vamonster's house has my vote if we're going to do it "locally". If we're going to Williamsburg, does anyone have a meetings spot in mind? (maybe Pierce's BBQ?)
&
1994 Explorer Limited
Old 12-31-2004, 12:12 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Virginia Chapter