Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Kentucky Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Kentucky Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: SideWinder4.9l

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-25-2004, 01:25 AM
Posting Guru

rywegh has a good reputation on FTE.rywegh has a good reputation on FTE.
Ryan M Weghorn
Well its here!!!!!!!!

YEAAH!!!!!!! Thanks to all!

Now we need to meet up so that we can know who's who. We need to elect a Chapter leader and take some pictures.

IF we could setup a time and place to meet on either Friday jan 14 or Saturday jan 15 that would give everyone a chance to get past the holidays. Depending on who all is interested in meeting I would suggest planning to meet in Lexington or Richmond. That is kind of centralized so that most everyone could come and not have to drive from one end of the state to the other.

What do you guys say? Let's get this rolling so that we can plan some fun things to do this year
Old 12-25-2004, 06:06 AM
New User

52FordF2 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Ryan, Sounds good! A Saturday would probability be better for me, but given enough notice I could make it on a Friday.
John
ps I'll call you this week.
Old 12-25-2004, 08:34 AM
Posting Guru

Ryan M Weghorn
Cool can't wait to talk with you. Maybe we can setup a mini meet and I can see your truck your building.
Old 12-25-2004, 09:23 PM
Junior User

RRobben is starting off with a positive reputation.
Friday or Saturday is good for me as well, but January is filled already. I'm in Orlando the weekend of the 14th and 15th, but don't let that stop you! Go ahead and meet and someone can fill me in later!
Old 12-26-2004, 09:40 AM
Freshman User

MrMando is starting off with a positive reputation.
I'm up for Saturday. Since Friday is a work day it seems we all would have more time to travel and visit on Saturday. Looking forward to it!
Scott
Old 12-26-2004, 11:44 PM
Post Fiend

F2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud of
Wink

Just a heads up for ya, you really need to get a Leader elected as soon as possible...it would best if it was done by Dec. 31 st. read what is going on in other leader-less chapters.

I would like to recomend Ryan as a leader, Ive met him i person, and he's got your back when you need it. Ask him about our little tow job..lol ...

anyways please start a nomination thread asap...you can vote for a CL online, then have a meeting later for the official toasting.....

Ray

Last edited by f=2504by497; 12-26-2004 at 11:47 PM.
Old 12-27-2004, 08:13 PM
Junior User

Crownie1 is starting off with a positive reputation.
01/14 or 1/15 looks good as of now. Looking forward to it!!
Old 12-28-2004, 11:28 AM
New User

WickedFordMan is starting off with a positive reputation.
Saturdays are best for me and my work schedule. Jan. is pretty full for me at the moment, but set a day and I'll see if I can arrange things so I can make it.
Old 12-28-2004, 03:13 PM
Posting Guru

Ryan M Weghorn
I think Jan 15 is working out the best for everyone. Someone mentioned having to do something with their daughter in the morning. I think it was Crownie, his daughter cheers for a basketball team. BTW Crownie which team?

I was hoping to meet say in the mid afternoon around 3 or so. That way we can take some pictures of ourselves and our trucks. Then we can post this on the Ky chapter website once we get it up and running. We can then discuss options for a chapter logo. Look in the Ohio chapter http://www.ford-trucks.com/user_gall...&albumid=13357

This is what Randy was able to design for them. There wouldn't happen to be any graphic designers here would there?

I will start another post telling everyone of when the meeting could be done.
Old 12-28-2004, 03:16 PM
Freshman User

MrMando is starting off with a positive reputation.
Ryan,
I have been a graphic designer for 20 years, does that count?
Scott
Old 12-28-2004, 03:17 PM
Posting Guru

Ryan M Weghorn
YES it does. I am sending you a message right now.
Old 12-28-2004, 03:17 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Kentucky Chapter