Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Utah Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Utah Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-22-2004, 02:12 PM
Freshman User

Mntsnow is starting off with a positive reputation.
Suggestion and Offer for Summer GTG

Howdy guys & gals(?).

I would love invite the chapter (and any visiting members) to come to a GTG at my family's mountain ground this summer.

I did one last summer with a few friends and we had a blast. The location of our property is just north of Price Utah in the bookcliff mountain range.

Visit my personal photo gallery to see some pictures from that trip. http://www.xtremepccentral.com/galle.../3026/ppuser/1 which also has some other photo's of my truck mixed in.

If this sounds like something the group would like to do we can figure out a date and I'll let my family know that I'm using it
Old 12-22-2004, 03:59 PM
Postmaster

CobraXP is a splendid one to beholdCobraXP is a splendid one to beholdCobraXP is a splendid one to beholdCobraXP is a splendid one to beholdCobraXP is a splendid one to beholdCobraXP is a splendid one to beholdCobraXP is a splendid one to behold
I missed the last one, but would love to do something this summer!

With this being your family, you provide the dates and times. I am usually free on weekends, and given enough lead time, I can make sure I'll be there!

When you can't buy what you want, build what you want.
Old 12-22-2004, 04:24 PM
Elder User

mjwhip2 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I agree with Cobra, anytime that is good for you and your family. The only time I can see that I will have a problem attending is late-September thru mid-November. (I get to spend 7 weeks in lovely Oklahoma City)
So would this be a day, overnight, etc? If it is overnight is there somewhere to park a travel trailer?
Sounds like a lot of fun
Mike
Old 12-29-2004, 04:46 PM
Freshman User

Yes it can be both a Day trip for those that don't want to stay and Yes we have people drag their trailers to the property. but I can offer a bed to a few members in the cabin without any problem
Old 12-29-2004, 06:01 PM
Postmaster

CobraXP is a splendid one to beholdCobraXP is a splendid one to beholdCobraXP is a splendid one to beholdCobraXP is a splendid one to beholdCobraXP is a splendid one to beholdCobraXP is a splendid one to beholdCobraXP is a splendid one to behold
(Don't have a trailer - so I'll have to borrow a bed....)

When you can't buy what you want, build what you want.
Old 01-04-2005, 03:41 PM
Freshman User

No Problem Dave I'll make sure you get get a couple
Old 01-04-2005, 03:41 PM