Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Oklahoma Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Oklahoma Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Gary Lewis

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-16-2004, 09:54 PM
Elder User

ranger240 is starting off with a positive reputation.
january okc meet

ok we had 3 whole people show up last time, lets make it much more this time around.

swokcoffroader has stated that he cannot make it on the second weekend, so let's try for the third saturday evening around 6ish at ron's hamburgers in the strip mall on air depot, behind heritage park mall in midwest city.

I have told several people to come check the site out, but I have yet to see any of them on here. so I am doing my part for club expansion.

SEE YOU THERE! (hopefully)

"Go ahead and cook, Lois. We'll throw it out. Wouldn't want you to get rusty." -Peter Griffin
Old 12-16-2004, 11:05 PM
Posting Guru

SwOkcOffRoader has a good reputation on FTE.SwOkcOffRoader has a good reputation on FTE.
January 15th, got it......ill be there........

Why is there never enough time to do it right the first time, but always enough time to do it again??
....Will work for Rep points....
Old 12-18-2004, 01:50 PM
Senior User

76Forder is starting off with a positive reputation.
Well, an OKC meet for me would be a lil hard to do, id have to save for a month befor i had gas to make it there and back LOL!!

76' F250 460 7.3L
76' Mustang II Ghia (engine TBD)
Old 12-18-2004, 02:43 PM
Elder User

am I going to have to resort to a bribe to get people to show up?

anyway, if it is just going to be a few of us again, I will suggest we have it at one of our homes, so we can sit comfortably, have a few cold ones, and even work on the rides if needed.

we could meet at rons, have a burger, then head to the house (whom ever's it should be)

"Go ahead and cook, Lois. We'll throw it out. Wouldn't want you to get rusty." -Peter Griffin
Old 12-18-2004, 07:53 PM
Freshman User

97F250HDFlatbed is starting off with a positive reputation.
Sry ppl I have to work until 4:00pm and OKC is over 2 hours for me, Ill have to pass.:{
Old 12-18-2004, 10:35 PM
Posting Guru

SwOkcOffRoader has a good reputation on FTE.SwOkcOffRoader has a good reputation on FTE.
sounds cool to me, if you want to meet at rons first, eat, then cruise to my house for brews......there is definitly enough room, and its only a mile or so away.....im game.....

Why is there never enough time to do it right the first time, but always enough time to do it again??
Old 12-20-2004, 08:46 AM
Elder User

cool, then I guess it will be the three of us again? a friend at work said (if he gets his truck today) he will be joining in the fun.

Old 12-22-2004, 12:31 AM
Senior User

bambishooten is starting off with a positive reputation.
that is the last day of bow season, I'll check back after that, sorry
Old 12-22-2004, 12:59 AM
Posting Guru

in that case you better have some good venison cooked when u do get to show up!!!!

Old 12-22-2004, 01:23 AM
Senior User

bambishooten is starting off with a positive reputation.
I'll do my best, wish me luck
Old 12-22-2004, 01:23 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Oklahoma Chapter