Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Colorado Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Colorado Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: RIKIL

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-02-2004, 09:38 PM
New User

Mrs.Leanintree is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hello from Grand Junction

My husband and I are new to this site having gotten tired of another Ford Truck website. So I'd like to introduce ourselves, I'll give a brief description of who we are...
I am Beth Wilcox, I'm 28, a Colorado Native and huge outdoor lover, that's why I live in Colorado. We just bought my 2002 Explorer in Oct after banishing my 1987 Taurus to the auction! It's a stocker and we intend to keep it like that, well except for a decent entertainment system to entertain us, the kid and dog on long road trips!
My husband is Don Wilcox, he's 34, mostly a Colorado Native! He grew up in Gunnison and his childhood was spent running around the hills of that area. He drives the 1999 F-150 that is not really stock anymore. We have a 3" body lift on, big tires which will soon be a size smaller and custom graphics by my Brother.
We area always looking to meet peolpe on a trail or camping trip so please don't forget us in the plans when it gets warmer! Hope to hear from you all soon! Beth Wilcox
Old 12-02-2004, 11:09 PM
Elder User

Colo79Ford is starting off with a positive reputation.
Welcome to FTE...the Colorado chapters kinda dead, but hopefully that will change soon. None the less, Happy late Thanksgiving...and hopefully the site you got sick of isnt the smaller of the other 2 i know you guys were active in once.

--John
Old 12-03-2004, 10:44 AM
Senior User

mattadams is starting off with a positive reputation.
Beth, hopefully the site you've gotten tired of is the one I'mt hinking of and not RMFTC, I dont know if I coudl live with myself! LOL Good to see you on here too. Good folk out there in Grand Junction .
Old 12-03-2004, 12:55 PM
New User

LEANINTREE is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattadams
Beth, hopefully the site you've gotten tired of is the one I'mt hinking of and not RMFTC, I dont know if I coudl live with myself! LOL Good to see you on here too. Good folk out there in Grand Junction .
JEEZ MATT... NOW I KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE BEING STALKED...
LEANINTREE
Old 12-08-2004, 06:12 PM
Senior User

RockyMtnF250 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hello from Grand Junction also! I am looking forward to the warm weather already. We might have a real winter here this year. Maybe we can have campfires around here next summer if this keeps up.

Wes
Old 01-14-2005, 06:37 PM
Elder User

fatherdoug is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hello,

I wish I was STILL in Grand Junction. My parents moved there from Idaho in 1954 and I spent about 25 years there, before ending up in Montana. We still have my Dad's place on Orchard Mesa, but will probably sell it soon.

Grand Junction had it all; the desert, the mountains, the water, and all within a short driving distance. Although, it looks as if Grand Junction will have to put a notch in its belt pretty soon.
Old 01-14-2005, 06:37 PM