Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Illinois Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Illinois Chapter Join Chapter Leader: KOESTNER

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-29-2004, 10:19 PM
Senior User

Pirate16 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Smile OEM bed liner

getting line-x in my 04 250 short bed on monday so i am looking to get rid of my current bed liner. it is the OEM ford liner that came installed on my truck. no damage haven't carried anything that big or heavy in my bed yet. tough to ship that is why i am putting it up for Illinois chapter members, i will deliver it if close or you can pick up. anyone intrested let me know through private message or e-mail.

thanks,
marc
Old 12-06-2004, 09:56 PM
Senior User

Pirate16 is starting off with a positive reputation.
just got the Line-x today from line-x of bartlett, they did an amazing job, very good attention to details if anyone is planning on it let me know i can get you $20 off not much but i would defently recomend going to line-x of bartlett!! i will get some pics up soon but they did an great job.
Old 12-06-2004, 09:56 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Illinois Chapter

Tags
2011, bartlett, bed, bedliner, bedliners, duty, f150, ford, liner, liners, linner, oe, oem, pictures, super, truck