Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Canadian National Chapter > Alberta Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Alberta Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Puddy

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-24-2004, 11:08 PM
Senior User

TrailerTrash is starting off with a positive reputation.
To Mil1ion

Grettings fellow Central Albertan. Noticed you lived a stones throw away. I was wondering have you "kicked" the tires on that smokin' red '05 Mustang GT at Fourlane in Innisfail? I had the truck in on Saturday for an oil change and got tired of sitting the customer lounge reading propiganda, so I went for a walk. Took a seat in the GT and one of the salesmen grabs the keys and says "Have you seen the dash lights?" I hadn't, and after talking to others, I'm apparently the only person on the planet who had never seen or heard of the dash lights changing colors. It is the coolest thing I think I've ever seen, so apparently I'm easily entertained. The lady from service fhad to practically drag me out of the car, it was quite a sight to see, lol. Anyways, if you haven't gone in, I highly recommend it, you will not be disappointed.
Old 11-24-2004, 11:40 PM
New User

Mil1ion is starting off with a positive reputation.
No actually.
I have been tempted but steer clear.
I was up close & personal with the stang in Detroit Jan 03.
You can see pics in my Car show album.

Stones throw Eh ?

Penhold ?
I haven't checked your profile yet

EDIT:

I'm back Ryan.
I knew an oldtimer back in the 70's by the name of George Pannebeker (mechanic in Calgary), any relation?

I'll watch for ya
Old 11-24-2004, 11:54 PM
Senior User

TrailerTrash is starting off with a positive reputation.
My grandfather had a brother, George. I'm not really sure what he did for a living. He did live in Calgary until his untimely death in the late '80's early '90's (?). I'm not sure when he passed away, I was 13 in 1990, so the memory is not so good. If his last name is spelled the same way as mine, Pannenbecker, he was related to me. When you have a name like that, it's easy to pick the family members out of the phone book, if you know what I mean, lol.

If you ever see a metallic blue '04 F-150 FX4 Scab with a skull in the hitch receiver that has red eyes that light up with the running lights/brakes, that's me. Honk at me or flag me down, we'll do coffee or something. It may take me a minute to figure out why the hell this jerk behind me keeps flashing his lights and honking his horn, but it will eventually dawn on me.
Old 11-25-2004, 12:19 AM
New User

Yes it was in the early 80's.

Mention East End service (a Gulf Station) to your Dad or someone.

This George & his wife had a few Grandchildren & they went to Sylvan Lake on weekends during the summer.

When I'm not in my truck,I'm driving a Green Mist 78 Buick.

This car is often seen at Chicken Chef, A&W,Tim's, Extra Foods & lastly the Scotia Bank (re-loading for more pit stops
Plus, I use the 2A on most drives to the Deer.
Old 11-25-2004, 11:46 PM
Senior User

Ironpants is starting off with a positive reputation.
In the winter, I will sometimes use 2A from innisfail to the deer, then get back onto the highway / freeway / interstate or whatever the heck they are trying to make HWY 2 into. Lately, I been just taking 791 till it hits HWY 2. All in an effort to avoid the snafu they call Antler hill.

Is it me, or does that thing rack up the vehicles the first few snowfalls each year?

'94 F350 CrewCab, LongBox, Single Rear Wheel, XLT 7.3L w/ factory turbo. Currently with a '91 7.3L installed, E4OD, airbag suspension. truck's got 430,000 KM, engine has 590,000 KM.
Old 11-26-2004, 12:02 AM
New User

I met a Chad Hunter last week.

Tom Hunter's son
Old 11-26-2004, 06:51 PM
Senior User

Ironpants is starting off with a positive reputation.
No relation at all.

'94 F350 CrewCab, LongBox, Single Rear Wheel, XLT 7.3L w/ factory turbo. Currently with a '91 7.3L installed, E4OD, airbag suspension. truck's got 430,000 KM, engine has 590,000 KM.
Old 11-26-2004, 06:51 PM