Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Minnesota Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Minnesota Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: fordpower88

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-23-2004, 03:38 PM
Senior User

innecity4wheelin is starting off with a positive reputation.
4x4 trails

where are some located? i suppose it is getting too late in the year for that kind of stuff, but i am still thinkin about it., i only saw a few listings for state land on the dnr website. where are some of the private owned trails n such? i heard one of the ski areas on the wisconson border has something like that in the summer. just looking for the info.
thanks
Old 11-23-2004, 06:02 PM
Postmaster

parks911 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I guess it would depend on where you want to trail ride.

Up here there are hundreds of trail miles. The key is you have to know where they are at.
They also are open year round. Good thing is they are not plowed in the winter, so you get a real trail experience. Bad thing is to damn snowmobiles like to use them to.
Old 11-23-2004, 06:14 PM
Senior User

innecity4wheelin is starting off with a positive reputation.
through the north woods would be a good ride with some scenery, that is quite a haul from the cities if anything breaks. my stepdad's brother inlaw(x) lives up there by pequot lakes, i never been up there though. farthest i really get is onamia pierz etc.
i really like the south east minnesota scenery too. but for now i m ...innecity4wheelin when it finally snows...lol
Old 12-08-2004, 07:18 PM
Senior User

fordtruckfan90 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by innecity4wheelin
through the north woods would be a good ride with some scenery, that is quite a haul from the cities if anything breaks. my stepdad's brother inlaw(x) lives up there by pequot lakes, i never been up there though. farthest i really get is onamia pierz etc.
i really like the south east minnesota scenery too. but for now i m ...innecity4wheelin when it finally snows...lol
lol...when it snows. Hey innecity, as it sounds i will be gettin my 90 fixed, they did not total it out so i got a wheelin truck for sure i got the 90, and 99, so we'll see what trails are open, ill keep my ears open!
duals
custom rims w/31's
tinted windows
new paint
grille guard
stereo system
3" susp. lift
Old 12-08-2004, 07:18 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Minnesota Chapter