New York Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: tiny1

Does anyone post here anymore?????

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2004, 02:42 PM
54 gene
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Does anyone post here anymore?????

Stoped in to say hi never any new posts were has everyone gone to????

Old 11-23-2004, 11:38 AM
Ronin007
Posting Guru
It has been a little quiet on the NY forum. Angela has been out taking care of her Mom and I think most everyone else is busy doing other things. I check in from time to time same as do some of the others. I doubt much will be happening until after the holidays. At least that will be the way for me.

Old 11-25-2004, 08:07 PM
cowlady
Elder User
Sorry guys - I am here but still @ my Mom's. I was supposed to return home & to work last week but things are still not settled here. I am HOPING to be home next week so I'll be able to log on everyday but for now, I rarely have the chance.
My Mom is doing a little better but they changed her meds & made a MAJOR insulin change & I have to be sure I train everyone (my sister, niece, the aide, the RN & a few others) how it's to be given. She's on 5 shots/day - all but 1 dose will vary according to her blood sugar so it's darn confusing to say the least. I have to make sure she can also figure it out before I go. Wish us luck ok? This ain't easy!
Hope all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Bye for now & hopefully for not too long! God Bless us everyone!

Old 11-25-2004, 09:28 PM
Ronin007
Posting Guru
Angela!!! Great to hear from you. Hope the meds work for your Mom. Good luck with everything and I hope all goes well. Happy Thanksgiving to you and everyone else too!!