Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Canadian National Chapter > Alberta Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Alberta Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-03-2004, 01:02 PM
New User

fulton13 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Greetings from Alberta

Hi All;
My name is Don & I am located in Leduc Alberta. I am some where in the midst of restoring a '51 F1. This is my 1st project, so am learning as I go. So far I am able to locate every thing I need except the front fender support brackets. No one seems to sell them separately. Are they an part of the fender? I would be pleased to hear from anyone with advice on body work.
Thanks
Old 11-03-2004, 11:26 PM
Junior User

badgermike68 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hey Don, welcome aboard!

I am in Fort Sask. but I work in the city. I am currently doing a 64 F100....got a long way to go.

I don't know anyone working on anything that old but I will ask around. One of my employees also lives in Leduc. He is big into cars and knows alot of people in the circle...he is a Mopar man but will always find stuff when you want it.

I will check in again soon after I talk to him...maybe we can help each other out!

I would love to see your project. Call me one day if you want...I'm not sure if I can put phone numbers on the site....I work for Badger Daylighting...the numbers in the book and I am usually the one answering the phone.

Mike.
Old 11-03-2004, 11:48 PM
New User

Mil1ion is starting off with a positive reputation.
If you want used > call my friend Clayton in Tofield.
662-2403
Old 11-04-2004, 02:00 AM
Post Fiend

mustange70 has a good reputation on FTE.mustange70 has a good reputation on FTE.
There's also a bigg swap meet coming up in febuary in Red Deer that might have that part and anything else you might be looking for in feburary.
Old 11-08-2004, 10:52 AM
Senior User

Ken aka Savage is starting off with a positive reputation.
Howdy Don, will add my welcome as well, always great to have another Albertan aboard. Good luck on your project.
--Ken
True Gun Control is hitting what you aim at!
Old 11-08-2004, 10:52 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Canadian National Chapter > Alberta Chapter