Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Oklahoma Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Oklahoma Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Gary Lewis

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-29-2004, 11:59 AM
Senior User

1978fordtruckgirl is starting off with a positive reputation.
The inevitable has occurred

Just to let you all know, my first granddaughter was born on Oct. 21st and laid to rest on Oct. 23rd. She is now in the arms of Jesus. Her name is Angelina Marie Nix. We have known since around labor day that she would be stillborn. She made it to 23 weeks gestation.There have been , and will be, rough moments, but we are holding tight to the promise that God has a plan. That's what holds us together. For those of you that pray, please ask for continued strength for my family. Thanks for "listening". God Bless!
1975 3/4 ton flatbed farm truck
1965 Mustang next in line for restore

Last edited by 1978fordtruckgirl; 10-29-2004 at 12:02 PM.
Old 10-29-2004, 12:16 PM
Postmaster

cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.
Alice, you and your family have my depest sympathy. My family's prayers will be with you and your family. I can only hope that time and strength in God will help you all to find solice. Unfortunately your first granddaughter isn't here with us, but she is in a better place; Heaven.(Maybe she will get to meet my sibling that didn't make it through birth also.) If there is anything I can do please let me know.

Daily Driver 1978 F150
Old 10-29-2004, 09:10 PM
Postmaster

Traxxis has a great reputation on FTE.Traxxis has a great reputation on FTE.Traxxis has a great reputation on FTE.Traxxis has a great reputation on FTE.Traxxis has a great reputation on FTE.Traxxis has a great reputation on FTE.
Alice,

I cannot express my sorrow to you, this is a situation that I hope I will never have to deal with in my life, and I hate to hear that anybody else would have to go through something so tragic. I think you know that you have the support of the Oklahoma Chapter, and the support of the entire FTE Family. I hope and pray that you and your family can find comfort in this time.

STan

--For ALL things work for the glory of the Lord. All things. Sometime's it's obviously difficult to find how, but sometimes, it's best to simply accept it and know that the Lord works in way's our finite minds will never understand.

Old 10-29-2004, 09:19 PM
The Pacifier

bigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputation
My prayers are with you and your family.
Old 10-29-2004, 09:27 PM
Senior User

KSCwgirl is starting off with a positive reputation.
Alice, I am so very sorry for your loss. (((((((((Hugs))))))))))

Sara
KS Chapter

Sara
Old 10-29-2004, 09:54 PM
Post Fiend

fordborn has a great reputation on FTE.fordborn has a great reputation on FTE.fordborn has a great reputation on FTE.fordborn has a great reputation on FTE.
You have our condolences and please know that our thought and prayers are with you in this time of sorrow. Trust the Lord for he will show the way and trust his plan for all of us.
Old 10-29-2004, 10:00 PM
Posting Guru

stlthf1 is starting off with a positive reputation.
That is a terrible thing. My wife and I lost our first child and we have still not gotten over it. Trust that everything will be okay and that she is in a better place.

Jon
Old 10-29-2004, 10:06 PM
Posting Guru

racsan is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.racsan is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
so sorry for you, it pains me to think if i lost my child how i would deal with it. trust in God and you will get through it. (hugs) Dave.
http://www.therangerstation.com/foru...d.php?t=148057
Old 10-29-2004, 10:18 PM
Posting Guru

ChiefsFan is starting off with a positive reputation.
My families prayers are with you.

TOUCHDOWN KANSAS CITY

2000 F150 Extended Cab 4x2

2004 Ranger Super Cab FX4 Level 2 --- Retired
Old 10-29-2004, 10:27 PM
Elder User

fordbeast_80 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I am sorry to hear about your loss, I can only say that she is now in the arms of Jesus Christ, and if you have faith then you will see her again on that day.
Jonathan
4spd
High Plains Drifter.
Old 10-29-2004, 10:36 PM
NotSoGrouchyOleFTE'er

Fordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to behold
The loss of a newborn has to be so painful. I will say a few words for you and the family tonight. My most sincere condolences.

Dick
'99 NASCAR Edition F-150-4X4
John 3:16
Old 10-30-2004, 12:01 AM
Senior User

bowser is starting off with a positive reputation.
This past July my family was hit with a big loss at child birth, only it was the mother, my little sister. The baby was/is fine now, and we are all still trying to work through the loss. She had just turned 20 in May, had gotten married between Christmas and New Year's Day. The way things sound right now, the hospital/doctors were negligent, so that's a small consolation, but nothing will replace Lori. She lost her mother when she was 10(I was 17), and now didn't get to be a mother to her own child. Didn't even get to hold her little girl for more than one minute.

Anyways, prayers and condolences to you and your family. I kinda know how you feel. It will never get better, just a little easier to deal with.

brent
Old 10-30-2004, 01:18 AM
Rub my Belly

97Centurion is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
My prayers are with you and your family.
1988 Bronco II (Mall Krawler)
1995 Mustange GT
Old 10-30-2004, 06:54 AM
Junior User

razell is starting off with a positive reputation.
having lived through the same in my family, i know what u r going through & what u will be going thru. take solice in the fact that time heals all wounds. may god bless you and yours...
Old 10-30-2004, 08:57 AM
Senior User

SHANE_2 is starting off with a positive reputation.
My heart goes out to you and your family,

Shane
Old 10-30-2004, 08:57 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Oklahoma Chapter

Tags
inevitable, occurred