Sponsored by:

<Cartman voice> I love you guys...

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2004, 11:08 PM
proeliator
Post Fiend
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
<Cartman voice> I love you guys...

Disclaimer...........I'm seriously Edited by TIm up.....booze plus unnamables.....

But the point is......

You guys rule! I mean, sure, we've got more than our share of idiots in here...posers, mall crawlers, and downright retards. BUT, over the course of many years I've felt like I've really gotten to know some of you regulars who know their stuff and are real wheelers (you know who you are!) and its been great to share tech, learn, and kick around some laughs. Its even netted me some real world friends (screw you Ivan, you're still a hippie!). See, I was too old to really trust the internet and FTE was my first real venture once I got onto the web four odd years ago. I guess the point is I know I'm a bit rough around the edges but I really value you guys and the camraderie we share. So, thanks for the years of info, humor, and whatnot. You guys rule!

Disclaimer: I've read this at least ten times to correct spelling mistakes but due to my level of edupedness if this post is still screwed up, well, deal with it!!! And no, despite the gushing nature of this post, I'm not ghey

Last edited by IB Tim; 04-24-2005 at 10:06 AM. Reason: Remove ****ed
Old 10-27-2004, 11:17 PM
mustange70
Post Fiend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You desverve a pat on the back yourself, you have more know how then most of will ever hope to learn, and you sure rootout them posers and idiots sure quick.

Old 10-27-2004, 11:21 PM
Texan1983
Posting Guru
yea, well you can kiss my... haha just kidding, yea i am alittle umm... drunk maybe? anyways i have to agree with you pro, this place has probably been number 1 for advise. i mean i would be lost and would have sold off my truck long ago if it wasn't for you guys. but no... despite 2.00 a gallon i refuse! this is probably the best place for ford off-road info. heck i don't even really check the other sections anymore.

And pro... i still wonder about you at times...

Old 10-28-2004, 12:19 AM
ivanribic
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by Proeliator
.....booze plus unnamables.....
I knew you were holding out on me!!! I'm not as drunk as you but I've still got to give FTE props for some good info and some great friends. Heck even for the retards so we have something to keep us entertained. Kath says FTE found my long lost brother. Sorry that Mom left you in the alley.

I've been on FTE for a little over a year, joined before I actually bought a truck. I had done quite a bit of offroading with Zuks and Yota's but knew NOTHING about fullsize rigs when I bought mine. I've learned and done a TON in the past year thanks to the help I received here on FTE. Sure, a few of the members here led to my corruption and took some of the bling out of my balloon but it's been good fun.

Clicky here to see Pro's softer side

Old 10-28-2004, 12:28 AM
highboy1975
Cargo Master
Received 26 Likes on 15 Posts
how long until this post is deleted? i take great offense to the retards remark, dont really appreciate being talked about in this way. lol. what you puttin down? i need to get totalled and make some repairs to the truck one of these days. maybe not, i mess it up enough when im straight. hopefully ill be able to get some stuff done on it over the next couple weeks, i got a nice insurance check coming here. my sonoma got broken into and 1400 worth of cd's, my cd player, and school books were stolen from me. after i replace my school stuff, the ford is gettin some money sunk into it too. gotta share the wealth

Old 10-28-2004, 12:41 AM
proeliator
Post Fiend
I"m beck Heck, I didn't heold out on ya Ivan I did hook ya yp after all. well, true, I did have a small nuuymer set aside for ang if she need ed them, but those don't count. Besides, ethey gone nowb Frunny, Ang says the same thintg about you....my brutha from anotha *****. Ayhways, doubt this thred shoudl get deletsed, since all it does is affrim the value of this rorum. Anyways, you guys rule and I ujsut wanted to let youknow.

Old 10-28-2004, 12:49 AM
ivanribic
Post Fiend
Your messed up typing looks mysteriously like mine did when I was over there trying to post. Maybe it's just the keyboard? Numb fingers are hard to type with. Methinks you need a designated typer. Send me your password and I'll help you out . . . buddy.

Yeah, you hooked me up. Kath wasn't too happy about it but when my shoulder hurts what can you do?

Last edited by ivanribic; 10-28-2004 at 12:55 AM.
Old 10-28-2004, 08:42 AM
Momudder720
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
You know pro, I read a couple other posts you made last night, and this one reaffirmed my assumptions. A bit difficult to read, but still brought a smile to my face. I've heard of drunk dialing, but this drunk typing is a whole 'nother world. Hope you're feeling ok today. Also hope I'm not one of the retards you're talkin about...

Old 10-28-2004, 11:01 AM
Skipped_link
Elder User
So just out of curiosity, Are you a Poser if you have a "real 4x4" AND a "Mall crawler"?

Old 10-28-2004, 11:48 AM
Momudder720
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by Skipped_link
So just out of curiosity, Are you a Poser if you have a "real 4x4" AND a "Mall crawler"?
Nah, you're just half a poser. That would be a POS

Old 10-28-2004, 11:56 AM
proeliator
Post Fiend
Argh......something wen't horrribly wrong last night

Anywho, no, I don't think you guys are posers, etc. You guys are cool which I suppose is what generated the post. The posers/etc. are in the miniority and know who they are because they've already tangled with me. Phew, its a good thing I don't get hammered and post very often! You guys are gonna think I'm going soft!

Old 10-28-2004, 12:04 PM
Momudder720
Posting Guru
Maybe just in the belly area...

Old 10-28-2004, 12:10 PM
Skipped_link
Elder User
Doh,, now I'm a POS, I think I liked being a poser better, ,

Don't feel bad Pro, it's Ivan's fault anyway, freinds don't let friends post drunk,

Old 10-28-2004, 12:38 PM
rlh
Posting Guru
Old 10-28-2004, 02:06 PM
monsterbaby
Hotshot

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by proeliator
Argh......something wen't horrribly wrong last night

Anywho, no, I don't think you guys are posers, etc. You guys are cool which I suppose is what generated the post. The posers/etc. are in the miniority and know who they are because they've already tangled with me. Phew, its a good thing I don't get hammered and post very often! You guys are gonna think I'm going soft!
Thats ok pro (and ivan for that matter) I love it, becuase you guys do this at night, and when I get up at 1am to go to work, I get to read it, and get a good laugh to start my day
The other good thing is everytime I read these things it reminds me why I all but gave up drinking

Quick Reply: <Cartman voice> I love you guys...