1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

John Niolon, where are you?

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2004, 04:09 PM
Phoenixson
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face John Niolon, where are you?

I was surfing the other night and came accross a web site that had several "how to" articles by John Niolon, but now I can't find it again. No, I wasn't smart enough to book mark it. Does anyone know about this web site for early F100's tech articles, and if so, would you be kind enough to send me a link? I promise to bookmark it this time.

Thanks,

Old 10-24-2004, 04:17 PM
superman64011
Tuned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Old 10-24-2004, 04:28 PM
Phoenixson
Senior User
Yes!!! That's it! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Old 10-24-2004, 05:09 PM
jniolon
old and in the way
Received 726 Likes on 259 Posts
here i am...over here!

john

Old 10-24-2004, 05:25 PM
Phoenixson
Senior User
Easy for you maybe!? Imagine where you were in terms of rebuild knowledge 7 or 8 year ago, (when you first started your project) , and that will give you an idea where I am now. Just a PUP, so to speak. I have been reading everything I can find , man the internet sure helps, trying to decide where I'm going with all this. I really appreciate your articles and all the "how too" stuff. How does it feel John to be a F100 God?

Thanks again, John

Old 10-24-2004, 07:08 PM
4tl8ford
Post Fiend
Now we've had it.

Old 10-24-2004, 08:35 PM
fatfenders
Post Fiend
Received 123 Likes on 94 Posts
"How does it feel John to be a F100 God?"

Finally, J has a disciple. And based on his handle, he just might be from a swing state.

Phoenix

Read all of his articles before you commit to anything. John, "The Effie Allmighty", tends to be a flip-flopper on the major F100 issues.

1. First he voted for Volare, before he voted against Volares and for MIIs and now he acts like he never voted for Volares in the first place.

2. He used to like junkyard parts like Caddy steering columns and such. Then he married into some money and now only brand new shiney stuff is good enough.

3. I could go on, but you get the picture. About as liberal as they come.

"F100 Owners for Truth"

Last edited by fatfenders; 10-24-2004 at 08:40 PM.
Old 10-25-2004, 07:03 AM
GreatNorthWoods
Lead Driver
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Praise be unto Niolon...Amen.

Vern

Old 10-25-2004, 09:01 PM
Phoenixson
Senior User
You guy's are a Crack Up! Yes we may be a swing state now, but that's only because half the West coast moved here! If John is as liberal as you say, he didn't need me to tell him he was Great, he already knew that!

Old 10-26-2004, 06:11 AM
fatfenders
Post Fiend
"If John is as liberal as you say"

'fenders will give it to you straight. John will be along soon enough to tell you himself. I guess he's not back from the Clinton rally up in Philly yet.

Old 10-26-2004, 07:55 AM
jniolon
old and in the way
Originally Posted by fatfenders ---[I
'fenders will give it to you straight[/I].
yea, right

"tends to be a flip-flopper on the major F100 issues."

Now we've had it.

John... (good name)

you can see by the quotes I've included above that the flip flop is on the other foot... typical liberal Demo fertilizer being spread around here..

Not to equate myself with but merely to emulate our president.. I have a path that I'm following and when the plan need to be adjusted...we adjust it... now granted some of the adjustments have been rather large but necessary to attain our goal. But the goal hasn't changed... (not to sound redundant... but it's "hard work".) Unlike some candidates and some liberal F-100 owners, (names withheld to protect the mentally challanged) some just can't see the larger picture.. might be they strained themselves in their "TUG FEST" across the Mississippi river or it could be the corn fumes or drinking that Lake Erie Water... or possibly the proximity to Cleveland and Pittsburgh... whatever the reason they feel it necessary to insult those with greater vision and loftier goals... it's really sad that it takes that to make them feel better about themselves...

Pay no attention John, to the smoke and mirrors or the naysayers behind the curtain... Join those of us on the high road (albeit the high road on the darkside),... build your daughters truck and make the necessary course adjustments you feel are necessary....

and keep up your guard.... these guys will turn on you in a heartbeat...

later

John

Last edited by jniolon; 10-26-2004 at 07:57 AM.
Old 10-27-2004, 07:14 AM
jniolon
old and in the way
boy Dewayne... I'm disappointed in you... no reply... guess you're too busy gathering up gen-x'ers for the bus ride to the polls. Trying to win that autographed playstation for voting !!

j

Old 10-27-2004, 02:07 PM
fatfenders
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by jniolon
boy Dewayne... I'm disappointed in you... no reply... guess you're too busy gathering up gen-x'ers for the bus ride to the polls. Trying to win that autographed playstation for voting !!

j
J

Just sent the first rotation off to Iraq this morning. Couple more rotations to go and really scrambling to make sure their armament works. Somber day for sure. I'll be back harassing you before you know it.

And the next time you accuse me of being a LIB there's going to be trouble.

Oh, now I remember, I guess I started it.

Old 10-27-2004, 02:17 PM
Randy Jack
Postmaster

Really! You guys crack me up. I literally laugh out loud at all of you.
Now, as for the "F100 God" stuff, I am as greatful as anyone that John is such a great writer and fabricator, but that kind of comment has got to swell a person's head sooner or later. (Sooner now, I think).
And how did this thread get highjacked into a political theme anyway? With everyone denying they are a "LIB", how can this year's race be as close as the media geeks say it is?
Oh well, it sure is funny. Go G-dub!

Old 10-27-2004, 02:48 PM
jniolon
old and in the way
empty head

Randy,

thanks for the compliment... but no swelled head here... not that I'm so humble... I just know how dumb I really am. Yea, I can spell... but I'm no fabricator... just blessed with a couple of good friends that are craftsmen... one is a true Renaissance man when it comes to metal work, fiberglass, fabricating, hydraulics... you name it. I can come up with some good ideas but it my bud, Dave that can make them happen..

I get lots of my limited knowledge from this site and it generous contributors... and from doing things over and over and over... ...

Dewayne...

o.k. fence sitter... you got to make a decision soon enough... take care of your boys and come back soon... I'm beginning to resent the I.Q. level creeping up with you off line..

later

J

Quick Reply: John Niolon, where are you?