Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > New York Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New York Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: tiny1

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-19-2004, 01:52 PM
New User

harleyteam is starting off with a positive reputation.
coping

how do you people deal with this site. everytime I do something, I get cut off and have to relog on. I've created a gallery a few diferent times , but this damn site keeps wiping everything out.

wow,,,,,,it finaly acctually posted something
Old 10-20-2004, 11:20 AM
Posting Guru

Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.
FTE has been updating their servers and it has cause problems with posting so you will just have to bear with it. I am on several boards and they all experience this at some point. At least they have not gone down completely like some other boards have when they were working on site issues. I would rather have a half way running site where you can still get and give info than one not running at all.
Old 11-04-2004, 04:29 PM
New User

Talking

HOLY _ _ _ _ (cow),

I finally got through to set up a gallery. was just about to give up on this site for good. what a pain in the
Old 11-04-2004, 07:31 PM
Posting Guru

Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.
Like I said before, the site has been slow due to the updating of servers. It has gotten a lot better, but I don't think they are done yet. I have been experiencing high traffic at times and the servers can't handle it. At least they got the forum search working again. Man that was a pain without it.
Old 11-13-2004, 09:54 PM
Elder User

cowlady is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hi harleyteam! Nice to meet you! I'll have to check out your gallery too! As for the site - trust me - it's LIGHTNING FAST (pardon the pun!) compared to another site I belonged to a couple of years ago. That other site is SO commercial the quality/reliability is non existent. This site is always being improved so if you have a problem, just let the webmaster know - he relies on our feedback to keeps things running smoothly. I believe there's a forum for reporting problems too - I'd start there in case other have the same problem.
Again - welcome & have fun!

I have trust in my country, confidence in my truck & faith in God!
'97 F150 XLT ORP 4X4,4.6
Old 11-14-2004, 10:47 AM
New User

getting tired of having to log in everytime I want to post. yesterday, 3 times in 5min. they don't have problems like this. I know every site has problems occassionally, but having to log in constantly SUCKS!!!!!
Old 11-14-2004, 12:39 PM
Founder ... Stay Tuned

FTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputation
Login state is maintained by cookies in your browser. Check your browser cookie settings, or any Internet software (such as Norton Internet Security) to make sure its not being blocked. In the future, please address us in the user feedback section --- there are thousands of posts per day on this site and its only by chance that I even found this one to reply.
Old 11-14-2004, 12:39 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > New York Chapter