Montana Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: Sailor_Roy

Met twolf today

Old 11-12-2004, 01:38 PM
Fordlover55
Still kicking!!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Met twolf today

Today twolf and his wife came to Kalispell and we got together out at Nickel Charlies and shot the bull for a while, before my wife confiscated me for shopping and other duties. I tried to take a picture of Tom and my truck + him and I, but my digital camera is trying to die on me and I got a disc error. Came home and tried another disc and it worked fine, so now, I'm hoping to get together again later, when the wife and I go shopping or after, before Tom heads back to Lolo and get some pics. I'll post them in my gallery and also see when and if the chapter galleries are going to be established.

Tom..it was truly my pleasure to meet you and your wife. Maybe next time we and both wives can get together and take a drive up to Glacier or someplace for lunch...or dinner or some danged thing. Hope your drive home was uneventful, but enjoyable. I'll get Dennis to help me set up a gallery for you. Later!!

Old 11-12-2004, 06:09 PM
Fordlover55
Still kicking!!

OK...got pictures taken and made a hidden gallery for your prerusal and enjoyment. Tom is a large person...he tried to duck down to my size to fit into the pictures. Everybody loves a wise guy! You can tell by the goofy grins.

Old 11-12-2004, 07:29 PM
Matts72
Post Fiend
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
If you ever come to Billings, leave the camera at home....

Old 11-13-2004, 01:10 AM
Fordlover55
Still kicking!!

With my luck and by the way the camera is starting to get goofy...it'll probably be dead by then. I gotta get it up on a high lift and see if we can figure out whats gong wrong with it. Getting lots of disc errors and can barely see the view on the back screen. Still takes pretty good images though, if you can guess where to hold it alright.
I'll get a picture of you for the Drifters albums...not to worry.

Old 11-23-2004, 12:41 AM
mt4rusty
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've known Tom for along time so first i just wanna say your braver than i am i wouldnt risk breaking my camera on him LOL. sorry tom but i had to say it.

Search this Thread