Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Alabama Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Alabama Chapter Join Chapter , Leader:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-06-2004, 03:54 PM
New User

1fordtruck is starting off with a positive reputation.
I wanna join

How do i go about joining the alabama chapter
Old 10-08-2004, 04:19 PM
Post Fiend

F2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud of
for the time being till you get a leader elected...all you have to do is go to chapter's up and on the top right of the page, click it and the select your state .....then click join...and then you will be part of the founding member...if you have some time recruit some of your friends who drive fords to join FTE and the chapter..... and if you need anything just ask...we are all here to help each other...

Ray
Old 10-08-2004, 04:45 PM
Postmaster

BrianA has a great reputation on FTE.BrianA has a great reputation on FTE.BrianA has a great reputation on FTE.BrianA has a great reputation on FTE.
I've been swamped at work and had little time to devote to trying to get something going here in the Alabama Chapter.
I don't think we can "join" until we have a chapter leader. The Alabama Chapter does not show on the CHAPTERS list.
As mentioned above, we will need to select a Chapter Leader.
I will look thru the info provide and see how other chapters have gone about this process. We can then get started and try and get all Alabama regulars (and visitors) aware of, and stopping by, the Alabama Chapter forum.
Old 10-24-2004, 09:22 PM
Senior User

cbsaf is starting off with a positive reputation.
I would join but there is no Alabama link to join from the chapters menu. Knock knock let me in.
Old 10-24-2004, 09:29 PM
Post Fiend

F2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud of
Your chapter name will probably be added to the list of chapters after the upgrades to the web site are done then you can officially join.....until then ...consider yourself unofficially recruited.
Old 10-24-2004, 09:40 PM
New User

sanders79 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Me too!!

I am currently stationed in NC at Camp Lejeune, but I am originally form Daphne,AL. Where do I sign up at? My latest project has me modifying a carseat to match my Lightning interior for my newborn son so when he is a year old he can cruise in my Lightning with me.
Old 01-03-2005, 09:47 AM
New User

Greg351H is starting off with a positive reputation.
You can still join even though we don't have a link under the Chapter listing. Just go to your User CP, and in the left hand Control Panel near the bottom is Charter Lists. You can sign up to any Charter there. Come on in.
Old 01-03-2005, 09:47 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Alabama Chapter