Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Montana Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Montana Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: jredline1984

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-15-2004, 03:19 PM
NotSoGrouchyOleFTE'er

Fordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to behold
Exclamation ONLINE STORE CLOSED until further notice

There has been some misunderstanding by all the chapter leaders as to the use of the logos we have designed. We all must await written permission from Ken that our logo is acceptable before we do anything with it, so those of you , only one so far, that have ordered, I will shut the stor down and rebuild it later if possible. My humblest apologies to all concerned. I don't know how long we will have to wait for this permission or changes that Ken my suggest. Only time will tell. So officially, we only have an "unofficial logo".

I am leaveing the link there, temporarily, but DO NOT MAKE ANY FURTHER ORDERS until I notify you in writing here, that the store is open. I may have to send the logo back to the drawing board, in which case, I may ask that someone else take it over. I will send copies of what I currently have for that person to work on. I've taken more money out of my pocket than I care to add to in getting the design professionally cleaned up. I won't do that any more unless I can get someone to do it for free.

Dick
'99 NASCAR Edition F-150-4X4
John 3:16
Old 09-16-2004, 06:03 PM
NotSoGrouchyOleFTE'er

Fordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to behold
I have redesigned both the logo and the bumpersticker to be 100% socially acceptible by Ken, so I don't know how or when I can get him to look at and approve them, but I will, by God and THEN WE WILL GET BACK INTO BUSINESS until he decides to take all the rights to business for himself, which he has that right. He will allow sales on cafepress as long as our sales amount to non profit. I will reestablish the store as soon as possible after receiving approval for the stickers/logo. They can both be seen in my galleries.

Dick
'99 NASCAR Edition F-150-4X4
John 3:16
Old 09-16-2004, 06:03 PM

Closed Thread