Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Oklahoma Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Oklahoma Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Gary Lewis

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-15-2004, 11:19 AM
New User

1965_3/4ton is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thumbs up Vol. Fire Dept. Car Show

the keystone vol FD, will be holding its 4th annual car show on sat, sept 18th at keystone state park on keystone lake in northeast oklahoma. I will have my falcon there but the 3/4 ton wont be ready darn college is keepin me away from my truck!!! registration starts at 8am. Anyone from the tulsa area wanna go? if so, we can create us a caravan to go over there, i'll be coming from catoosa!!!
Old 09-15-2004, 12:37 PM
Postmaster

cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.
Boy that's tempting. Unfortunately I'll be in class from 8:30am to 3pm that day. How long will it run til? If ya'll go we'd sure love to see some pics!

Daily Driver 1978 F150
Old 09-15-2004, 12:45 PM
New User

Well awards are handed out at 2:30. I'll try to take lots of pics. Were do you live at cigarxtc? I'm from catoosa.
Old 09-15-2004, 02:28 PM
Postmaster

cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.
I'm in the tiny little town of Owasso. Right around the corner from Super-Wally-World, watching the new giant water tower go up in my backyard.

Daily Driver 1978 F150
Old 09-15-2004, 04:22 PM
New User

TINY? I'm from catoosa, thats even smaller!!! LOL. Owasso is a nice town!
Old 09-15-2004, 06:40 PM
Postmaster

Traxxis has a great reputation on FTE.Traxxis has a great reputation on FTE.Traxxis has a great reputation on FTE.Traxxis has a great reputation on FTE.Traxxis has a great reputation on FTE.Traxxis has a great reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1965_3/4ton
TINY? I'm from catoosa, thats even smaller!!! LOL. Owasso is a nice town!
Ha! I've got both of you beat, I'm from Verdigris! I'm right between the both of you. I too would love to go, but I'm working 6am-4:30 on sat/sundays. Perhaps somebody else would be able to go. Maybe JimBare.

Also, that night, I'm prolly going to go to Fair Medows that night to watch the sprinters, anybody wanna go?

STan

Cigar! It's good to see you again, haven't seen you in awhile.

Old 09-16-2004, 12:56 AM
New User

Well to tell you the truth i've got you beat! I live in between catoosa and verdigris actually. I dont live in any city limits just rogers county.
Old 09-16-2004, 08:15 AM
Postmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traxxis
Ha! I've got both of you beat, I'm from Verdigris! I'm right between the both of you. I too would love to go, but I'm working 6am-4:30 on sat/sundays. Perhaps somebody else would be able to go. Maybe JimBare.

Also, that night, I'm prolly going to go to Fair Medows that night to watch the sprinters, anybody wanna go?

STan

Cigar! It's good to see you again, haven't seen you in awhile.

Heya Stan! Ya, it's been a busy summer. I call it my "Summer of Ron". I'll post all the details in the "Been Quiet Lately...." thread. Fair Meadows is tempting but I won't have any $$$ to bet on the ponies.

Daily Driver 1978 F150
Old 09-16-2004, 03:55 PM
Postmaster

Traxxis has a great reputation on FTE.Traxxis has a great reputation on FTE.Traxxis has a great reputation on FTE.Traxxis has a great reputation on FTE.Traxxis has a great reputation on FTE.Traxxis has a great reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cigarxtc
Heya Stan! Ya, it's been a busy summer. I call it my "Summer of Ron". I'll post all the details in the "Been Quiet Lately...." thread. Fair Meadows is tempting but I won't have any $$$ to bet on the ponies.
lol, perhaps you should start a thread of your own... titled "Summer of Ron"...

Actually, the ponies aren't running this weekend, aside from the 410 sprintcars. I still plan on going, anybody is welcome.

So 65 3/4, where do you live then? I live not far from the Terra Nitro. sign.

STan

Old 09-16-2004, 04:01 PM
New User

I live by the indian trading post off of hwy 66. I live up on the big hill past spunky creek neighborhood.
Old 09-16-2004, 04:01 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Oklahoma Chapter

Tags
car, dept, fire, ky, show, stephansburg, vol