Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > New Hampshire Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New Hampshire Chapter Join Chapter Leader: 7283-F250

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-08-2004, 12:55 PM
Posting Legend

sglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant future
New England chapter membership! Please join.

I recived an email from the webmaster. That had said that a bunch of you wanted to join the New England chapter. I'm very sorry that you guys have not been prossesed yet. Because I did not get any word on this. So who is every not a member and would like to be please drop me an email or post in this thread. Sorry for any delay that this might have caused you. We are always looking for new members and we are also going to plan on more events soon and we want you to know that we want every one to be a part of this. Thank you very much sglaine.
Old 09-09-2004, 04:27 AM
Senior User

Steve91 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I have no idea if I am or not. Were we supposed to fill out a form or something?
Old 09-09-2004, 07:51 AM
Posting Legend

sglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant future
I have placed messeges with the webmaster and a moderator. So hopefuly we can figure out what is going on. And fix the issue.
Old 09-09-2004, 01:53 PM
Freshman User

CobraR is starting off with a positive reputation.
If I'm not a member yet, sign me up!! I wish I could've made the cook-out, but I was at another Ford event at New England Dragway. Hope to get to the next one though!

Don't Get Eliminated!
Old 09-09-2004, 02:11 PM
Post Fiend

MustangGT221 has a good reputation on FTE.MustangGT221 has a good reputation on FTE.MustangGT221 has a good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sglaine
I have placed messeges with the webmaster and a moderator. So hopefuly we can figure out what is going on. And fix the issue.
If you're refering to me as the moderator (I just got your PM)...I have no control over memberships and things like that...any questions you have about that I wouldn't know...
Old 09-10-2004, 06:36 PM
Posting Legend

Try this guy's When you open the forun thread and yuo scroll down the page to New England Chapter. When you see that on the left hand side. Next to New England. in small blue letters it says join chapter. Click on that and it should do it for you but if you have any troubles Please contact me ASAP. Dennis did send me directions on the control panal but I need a little more time to figure it out. So please sign up. Thank you for your understanding.

Last edited by sglaine; 09-10-2004 at 06:40 PM.
Old 09-10-2004, 08:18 PM
Senior User

Steve91 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I *click*'ed it and entered something.
Old 09-10-2004, 08:48 PM
Junior User

gw90r8 is starting off with a positive reputation.
How do we know if we have been "accepted"???
Old 09-11-2004, 08:00 AM
Posting Legend

Ok guy's the ones that followed the steps last night are approved. I did so I have this thing all figured out. Yessss!
Old 09-13-2004, 06:48 PM
Posting Legend

I have that part of the system worked out now. So please join.
Old 09-15-2004, 02:02 PM
NH Chapter Lead Pawn

7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all
Ok newbee here...

I think I get the chapter thing as an area thing. What is this joining the chapter thing. What does it do and what am I getting myself into if I join?
Thank you
Old 10-16-2004, 10:25 AM
New User

tazzer78 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I'd Like To Join Too,please Let Me Know How? Thanks Taz
Old 12-01-2004, 10:20 PM
Posting Guru

ATC_250SX is starting off with a positive reputation.
sglaine,
Ok, I clicked the thing, put in a request, now what?? also, I spelt LIVE wrong, I know how dumb, but its late, and trust me im not stupid. thanks.
~1994 Ford Ranger, 4X4 4.0L, 5speed beater!
Ford 7.3L, 6.0L, 6.4L And CAT certified Diesel Technician.
Old 12-02-2004, 05:36 AM
Posting Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATC_250SX
sglaine,
Ok, I clicked the thing, put in a request, now what?? also, I spelt LIVE wrong, I know how dumb, but its late, and trust me im not stupid. thanks.
Your all set where in NH do you live?
Old 12-02-2004, 04:37 PM
Posting Guru

ATC_250SX is starting off with a positive reputation.
Im located in Contoocook NH, its just north of concord.
~1994 Ford Ranger, 4X4 4.0L, 5speed beater!
Ford 7.3L, 6.0L, 6.4L And CAT certified Diesel Technician.
Old 12-02-2004, 04:37 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > New Hampshire Chapter