Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > General Chapter Discussion
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-08-2004, 02:08 AM
Posting Guru

jvoigt is starting off with a positive reputation.
Talking Anybody representing the Montana CHAP!

Just wanting to see how many people are living in or are from Montana! Personaly I am from Hamilton MT.
Old 09-08-2004, 10:19 AM
New User

Mil1ion is starting off with a positive reputation.
They are all in here.

The High Plains Chapter.

http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/fo...play.php?f=130
Old 09-10-2004, 11:28 PM
NotSoGrouchyOleFTE'er

Fordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to behold
Hmmmm... have you checked us out and joined yet? Gonna trot right off to the members list and check. Post sir! Tell us about your truck..in the Drifters forum of course!

Dick
'99 NASCAR Edition F-150-4X4
John 3:16
Old 10-06-2004, 02:06 PM
Elder User

TWolf is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Hi there jvoigt. Raised in Hamilton and now live in Lolo. Brother-in-law and friends own the health club that burnt down and is being rebuilt by the Daly stables. My wife and I are down at least once every other weekend. I'll look for your truck when were down there.
Old 10-06-2004, 11:15 PM
Posting Guru

Hey thats to bad that the River Bend burnt down. I had my high school graduation party at that club. You will never see my truck up there though, i live in AZ right now and will probably never make that long drive to montana again. At least not in that one but maybe a new one .
Old 10-07-2004, 04:10 PM
Elder User

The new building is nice. They plan to open next week. It can be viewed at: www.thecanyonsathleticclub.com They try to up date the progress on a weekly basis. Have changed the name since they are not next to the river anymore. The E-mail address is the new name. Take a look and see. I know jobs pay better in AZ, but its still not home. You have to come back sometime.
Old 10-08-2004, 01:11 AM
Posting Guru

Well actually i am in the AirForce and i am stationed at Luke AFB, But i will allways want to come back to Montana.
Old 10-09-2004, 09:57 PM
Elder User

If you go to Iraq, please be very carefull. My nephew was killed over there Nov 6, 2003. The cowards had to use a road side bomb (IAD) to do it. But either way, he's gone. SPC. James R. Wolf. Every day I pray for our troops.
Old 10-09-2004, 09:57 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > General Chapter Discussion