1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

CCG Truck bumpers

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2004, 11:10 PM
55FordLover
Elder User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CCG Truck bumpers

WOW!!!!! WOW!!!!!WOW!!!!!!!......these bumpers came in this week and look sweet...not bad for $125 rear and $130 front...I will have some pics up within the week so everybody can see what I am talking about....WOW!!!!WOW!!!!WOW!!!!....oh yeah did i mentioned that they also sell the front bumper brackets....oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah!!!!!! www.ccgtruck.com

James

Old 08-22-2004, 04:44 AM
GreatNorthWoods
Lead Driver
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by 55FordLover
WOW!!!!! WOW!!!!!WOW!!!!!!!......these bumpers came in this week and look sweet...not bad for $125 rear and $130 front...I will have some pics up within the week so everybody can see what I am talking about....WOW!!!!WOW!!!!WOW!!!!....oh yeah did i mentioned that they also sell the front bumper brackets....oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah!!!!!! www.ccgtruck.com

James
James,

From the price I assume these are chrome or painted. How bad did you get held up on the shipping? I need a couple of bumpers for my 48, but I was thinking stainless.

Vern

Old 08-22-2004, 10:12 PM
55FordLover
Elder User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
yes, these are chrome and look excellent...the shipping was no problem but i have to add this...they check out the bumpers before they even ship them...so when they did, they gave me an email saying that these bumpers were not good enough and told me an extra couple of days for the chrome shop to get it right...I have all the necessary paperwork to do my 5yr gurantee chrome claim...can't beat that anywhere for the price and customer service...

James