1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

Weird Dream

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2004, 11:50 AM
51dueller
Lead Driver
Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
Question Weird Dream

I had a weird dream about my truck last night. I was watching TV when I heard the dog bark. I look out the window and see I couple of guys trying to steal my truck. I grab my baseball bat and confront them. I say "Who gives you the right to steal my ____ing truck?". I wave the bat around and he says "We can't steal it because it's locked". I reply "It doesn't have any locks on it". I wack him on the head because he's lying to me. Now he's mad and wants to fight. I set the bat down and after a couple punches I drop him and they bugger off. I pop the hood and they have the flathead unbolted and sitting on blocks (Don't know why since there is a 302 in the truck). I hear a vehicle shut off in the distance and many walking feet. I go inside and call the cops. I grab our little 2' baseball bat so I have 2 baseball bats. Sure enough they are back. The head guy pulls a gun and says "We're taking your ____ing truck if you like it or not". He shoots me in the leg and I throw the little bat and nail him in the head knocking him out cold. The police pull up then and catch them all. I then pass out. I woke up and had to shut the window since it was raining. My window is right above my head. Weird Huh?

Old 08-21-2004, 11:57 AM
nixer
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
boy it sure must be rough in canada lol
ever thought about moving

Old 08-21-2004, 12:05 PM
mtflat
Lead Driver

Received 332 Likes on 256 Posts
It's because you dumped the flathead for a girly engine The nightmares will continue until you do the right thing LOL

Old 08-21-2004, 12:15 PM
51dueller
Lead Driver
Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
I think I'd probally be having nightmares at the bill to rebuild the good old flatty . I live 8 miles from the nearest town and 70 miles from the nearest city. I have got one complement on the truck though! . (My sister still thinks it is a piece of junk and a waste of money. Well I guess she won't get any rides to school!)

Old 08-21-2004, 12:47 PM
nixer
Senior User
i too have had a few ppl make real nice comments about her and it kinda ticked me off but thats ok im doing the right thing for me and not for anyone else, but im sure those 2 are jealous because they dont have the gourd to do something like what im already well into and thats just great to me. what we do know is who will be ridding in it and who will not.

Old 08-21-2004, 01:15 PM
bobj49f2
Hotshot
Received 2,059 Likes on 804 Posts
The real wierd thing is that you would tell us about your goofy dream

Old 08-21-2004, 04:50 PM
kooper909
Elder User
Hah ... when my truck was still being restored I dreamed about driving it at least once a week. Sometimes it was just awesome, other times it was weird. In my dreams, my truck has ended up with a late-model Chevy van grille, an 8-foot wooden extension on the front of the frame ... weird stuff.

Old 08-21-2004, 07:06 PM
mr4speedford
Posting Guru
I had a mad painter take mine and did a complete rod job on it. I saw it and started to strangle the owner of the shop. I'm sure we all have had some sort of dream about the truck.