Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > New Hampshire Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New Hampshire Chapter Join Chapter Leader: 7283-F250

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-24-2004, 06:47 PM
Senior User

Married a Chevy Guy is starting off with a positive reputation.
Recommended Automotive Shops in NE

I see a lot of people in different threads looking for recommendations to take their vehicles for work where they won't get ripped off & they will get quality work done, so i thought to start this thread.
One place that I HIGHLY recommend is Easton Car Care Center in Easton, MA. It is right on Route 106 and the number is 508-230-0111.
Louie LeBlanc Jr. is the owner & we grew up together. He can do ANYTHING you need, just ask.
Tell him Heidi recommended his place.
Old 07-25-2004, 01:30 PM
Senior User

robduval is starting off with a positive reputation.
DBL truck and auto in manchester NH. bob lapointe is the owner i can't rember the phone number but he's a real good guy. if you wan't to see the quality of his work stop by and look at his 39 ford pick up.
Old 10-25-2004, 10:25 PM
Senior User

dsldandually is starting off with a positive reputation.
J&B Automotive in Gloucester Mass 978-281-3675,7003 they are awsome there do lots of custom 4x4 and v-8 conversions there give them a call or check out www.massmudders.com they have built quite a few trucks on there or have worked on them. Real good people too.
Old 11-02-2004, 10:28 AM
NH Chapter Lead Pawn

7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all
Transmissions Ect in Plastow NH. They do all the work I cannot do. They specialize in Trannies but do everything form simple tune ups to lift kits. The guys fixing the trannies have been doing it for over 10 years and I trust all there work. They have 2 locations but I beleve they are working out of 1 right now on Rt 125 in Plastow near the Self storage place just after Agway(if coming north on 125)
Old 11-02-2004, 10:28 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > New Hampshire Chapter

Tags
2006, auto, escape, ford, gloucester, jb, ma