Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Canadian National Chapter > Nova Scotia Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Nova Scotia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-15-2004, 02:22 PM
New User

29leroylane is starting off with a positive reputation.
Smile ford ranger 7 foot bedside

Hi , i am currently rebuilding a 1989 ford ranger xlt 4x4. I am having great difficulty in finding 7 foot bedsides in Canada.I have been searching the net with not much luck. I know somebody out there has some. Please help.
Old 07-16-2004, 06:35 PM
Junior User

Feeop is starting off with a positive reputation.
Try posting this in the 73-79 forum. Those guys seem to know where to find every thing.
Old 07-16-2004, 07:48 PM
New User

Wink

Thanks, I will give it a try.
Old 08-04-2004, 06:42 PM
Senior User

89bII4x2 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Did you try NAPA they can get body panels for just about anything. They have a catalogue they can order them from Montreal. There reasonable priced i checked for a new front fender for my BII and they only wanted $90
Old 08-07-2004, 07:16 PM
New User

ford ranger quarter panels

I have tried just about everybody in Canada, and nobody has them .They are listed in the cross Canada book, but they are not available. Next stop was the states. I found some quarter panels in a few places, but the shipping costs were outrageous.So this week I broke down and purchased the wheel arch repair panels.Not really what I needed, but maybe someday we"ll be able to purchase items available in the USA here in Canada?.There are millions of these trucks still on the road. Why are they not making these parts available. I sure would like to know.Thanks
Old 08-07-2004, 07:16 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Canadian National Chapter > Nova Scotia Chapter

Tags
1989, 1997, 1999, 2004, 89, bedside, bedsides, canada, foot, ford, panels, ranger, rebuilding, truck, wanted