Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Michigan Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Michigan Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: just another truck

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-14-2004, 06:42 AM
Posting Guru

ranger pat is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.ranger pat is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Wayne County Fair Grounds Swap Meet

July 17th and 18th is the Ford and Mercury Restorers Club annual swap meet in Belleville at the fair grounds. This has been a good event in the past with lots of previously owned parts and even some new old stock parts for sale.

See you there?
Old 07-14-2004, 09:18 AM
Elder User

Jimjdb1 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Joe:

Could you give us some directions to get to the place? I would like to go see that.

BTW that is one ride you got there. Will you have it there?

Hope to get to meet you there, if I can get there I will be wearing my FTE shirt so look for me..

Jim
Old 07-15-2004, 09:24 PM
Posting Guru

ranger pat is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.ranger pat is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Take I-94 West, past Detroit Metro Airport. Get off I-94 at the Belleville Road. Stay on the north side access road and go west a little ways to Quirk Road. Turn north on Quirk Road and you will see the line of cars waiting to pay $10 to get in and park. I will have my stuff around spot G23 and G24.
Old 07-16-2004, 04:41 AM
Elder User

Jimjdb1 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Sounds good, hope I get to see ya there.

Jim
Old 07-19-2004, 01:19 PM
Posting Guru

Sorry I missed you Jim. I sold all my 56 F100 stuff by noon on Saturday and packed up after re-investing the money in some other 56 F100 stuff.
Old 07-19-2004, 01:19 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Michigan Chapter

Tags
beleville, belleville, club, county, early, fair, fairground, fairgrounds, ford, gounds, grounds, meet, meetjuly, mercury, restorer, swap, v8, wayne