Oklahoma Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

missouri show

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2004, 10:09 PM
Jimbare
all alone in the world
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking missouri show

just got back from the showmef100 show in missouri. pretty good show, even if they wouldnt let me enter my e100. never saw anyone so picky about 1 letter!
saw truckgirls truck, but didnt see her till she was in line to get her picture took.
saw lots of nice trucks, and some realy nice trucks. even saw one that the guy had way to much time on his hands. i will post some pics in my gallery in the show album.
did get a few guys and gals stopping by the motel to look at the econo later after the show. had a mini show in the parking lot!
drove thru the show this morning and talked to a few more people there, still no truckgirl.

later

jim

Old 07-12-2004, 10:51 AM
1978fordtruckgirl
Senior User
Sorry I missed you. Had to take full advantage of the AC in my room as we don't have ours in at home yet. Read my thread to see what kind of weekend I had! Had a great time while I was at the show.

Old 07-12-2004, 03:45 PM
Traxxis
Postmaster
Originally Posted by jimbare
just got back from the showmef100 show in missouri. pretty good show, even if they wouldnt let me enter my e100. never saw anyone so picky about 1 letter!
saw truckgirls truck, but didnt see her till she was in line to get her picture took.
saw lots of nice trucks, and some realy nice trucks. even saw one that the guy had way to much time on his hands. i will post some pics in my gallery in the show album.
did get a few guys and gals stopping by the motel to look at the econo later after the show. had a mini show in the parking lot!
drove thru the show this morning and talked to a few more people there, still no truckgirl.

later

jim

Great that you had a good time... too bad they wouldn't let the 'ol Econ in.

Wow... love those (I'll look like a fool if I'm wrong) maybe '55 or '56's (the two red ones and the Black on Silver one).

Stan

Last edited by Traxxis; 07-12-2004 at 04:02 PM.
Old 07-12-2004, 05:43 PM
Jimbare
all alone in the world
no traxxis, you are right. there were some real nice trucks there. i will put a few more pics in later.
i will put up an album from the first midsouth econo meet from last year, werent many there, but it was a blast!
you would think those missouri guys would be all over this show, but most of the trucks in competetion were from out of state!

jim