Montana Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: Sailor_Roy

hey how are ya!

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2004, 08:35 AM
conter4x4
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking hey how are ya!

I'm kind of new to this website and i just found this club. i was wondering how to join. i am a native montanan born and raised. i am currently in bghdad iraq with 1st armored division, we are home stationed in germany and my truck went with my parents to washington(traders!). if any one here has a memory and is from missoula you've seen me you just don't know it. i drive the big orange 78 f250 with pumpkin across the windsheild. hopefully i will be home in august sometime. montana that is. so anyhow how can i join or did i just join now?

Old 06-25-2004, 08:53 AM
fellro86
Hotshot
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
just keep coming back, also, to get actually listed, click on the join chapter button below the heading to get into the forum. Good to see you're making it home ok, have to tell us a few stories when you get time.

Old 06-25-2004, 09:14 AM
mtflat
Lead Driver

Received 332 Likes on 256 Posts
Welcome. If you're home by mid-August come on up. There's a group of guys and gals planning to camp at my place and see what the nw corner of the state has.

I'm don't get to Missoula too often, but that pumpkin description sounds familiar.

In the mean time don't let down your guard. Tell the rest of the guys in the 1st I'm proud of them. God speed!

Old 06-28-2004, 08:45 AM
mt4rusty
Junior User
Don't know nothing about your truck but just wanted to wish you the best and thank you and the rest of the men and women over there for all that your doing and to tell ya keep your head down and come home safe. I was in the first Desert Storm but was lucky I just floated around on one of our Uncles boats the whole time I was there. Take Care, A very thankfull and Proud American.

Old 06-28-2004, 09:51 PM
MontanaFord
Elder User
Hope you make it home soon, and good luck to you and your friends and pards over there...the military kinda put a sour taste in my mouth a few years ago, but i may consider the option again in the future...

Michael