New York Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: tiny1

Ok, I'm back!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2004, 05:12 PM
hisjr
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ok, I'm back!!!!

well i've been stuck in the bed recovering from chest and knee surgery and now i'm back.

cowlady again i'm sorry for your loss and i see you've been busy. the ladies at the hospital let me use their puter only if they could see behind the slit in the back of my gown so i got online a few times but the puter was too slow for this site.

Thanks to the Missouri and Kansas Chapters for helping me get my Snugtop shell ready for freight (its on the way and i have some wicked decals for them too)

pictures are coming of the truck, shes going to the shop at the end of this month for dent removal and then a whole new facelift when i return from a needed vacation.

take care everyone and keep up the good work cowlady.

Old 06-11-2004, 10:36 PM
cowlady
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WELCOME BACK! I'm so glad to see you're recovering & on the road to a fun filled summer wwith your truck! I've missed you!
Can't wait to see the truck pics! Soon as I can wash/wax mine I may take some pics too. I don't have any recent shots w/the brush guard on.
Thank you for your kind words hisjr. It was sad to see my Aunt lose her battle after 12 long years but at least now she's not suffering anymore. She's still with me though & always will be.